twenty-two

Sam's POV

Rose and me were just watching movies and cuddling all day and then round 9:30, someone came barging in the door with a bunch of other guys.

The guy I could tell anywhere was Dylan...

"Dylan, What the hell are you doing?!?" I was pushing Rose behind me to protect her from whatever they were doing.

"Sammy." dylan clenched his jaw. "Just give us Rose and you can go a find yourself another girl."

I was getting really angry about what was about to happen. I squeezed my hands into fists. They were white.

I think Rose noticed because she grabbed my hand and undid my fist and intertwined our hands.

I looked down at her and sent a very weak smile.

"What will happen if I don't go with- you." She chocked on her words.

"Well, you see all of us." he was referring to all the guys he brought. "We will force you to watch us hurt and maybe kill them."

"o-oh then c-can I-I get some things and we c-can g-g-go?" she asked and you could hear the fear in her voice.

"yea but, you will eventually come back when I get bored of you."

"WTF DYLAN! Are you just GOING TO DESTROY EVERY RELATIONSHIP I FUCKING HAVE?!?!!?!!" I was so mad I wanted to kill him.

"Yea."he smiled. " you really don't have a choice unless you want your little girl toy to know.." (girl toy yea okay 😂)

"1. she's not my 'girl toy' I actually love her and 2. she knows what happened. She knows that I use to have a girl that I loved and you fucked her up!"

Rose interrupted and said, "Can I go get my stuff?" she quietly asked. "and would Sam be allowed to come with me?"

"Sure 5 mins and then we're leaving."

"IM NOT LETTING YOU FUCKING TAKE HER. SHES MY SISTER!!" Nate finally decided to step in.

"Really and who's gonna stop me?" "plus Sammy does she know what else you've done?"

"Sammy? what is he talking about?"

"um I was going to tell her soon. I just didn't know when too."

"Honey your boyfriend sammyboy over here use to be in our gang and was a drug dealer and he use to be the master of picking up girls." One of the masked boys said.

"Sam. I-is that t-true?" you could hear the fear in her voice.

Shit I really fucked up. I should of told her sooner.

"Rose. I-I-"

I was cut off by the sound of sirens coming down the street.

"Oh shit." they all said and ran out.

Dylan stopped and said. "expect us to be back and don't think of running because we will find your sweet ass." Then he ran off and the police showed up.

"POLICE!" an officer said.

"they um left and r-ran o-off." Rose was shaking and was looking down.

I walked to her, grabbed her hands, and asked her if "I could talk to her."

She pulled her hands away and walked up the stairs to what I was guessing her bedroom.

I gave Rose a minute to process everything.

Nate and I were explaining what happened. But mostly Nate because I was just trying to think, I fucked up Rose is never gonna forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose's POV

I walked into my bathroom. I just stood there looking at myself in the tall mirror. Then it all hit me and I broke down. It didn't feel real what if I'm just dreaming.

I need to wake up now then! but in reality I knew I wasn't dreaming. I knew everything that just happened was real and finding out about Sammy was real...

I don't know what to do with myself. Something's telling me to forgive his dumbass and let him explain and then somethings telling me that I need time to process.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a knocking on the door and I knew who it was already but I opened the door anyways.

"Rose I'm so so so sorry I didn't tell! I didn't think they would come after you and I was going to tell you really soon about the gang." He had tears streaming down his face.

I just stood there like an idiot looking at the ground.

"Rose? please forgive me."

"Sammy I think the best thing for me right now is to take a break and give me sometime." I was not bawling my eyes out because I know it wasn't true I needed him in my life.

Especially now when there's a guy and his gang after me. Sam is the reason I sleep at night but idk anymore I just need time.

"I-I understand. but Rose I love you.." he walked over to me and kissed my forehead and wiped my tears and caressed my cheek with his thumb and walked out my door.

"I love you too." I quietly said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n wow okay so that just happened. kinda brought tears to my eyes.