Thirty

Rose's POV

3 weeks later..

Sam and me have been so good these past couple of weeks and are 5 weeks into the pregnancy and we are so happy.

I've been feeling really sick the past. couple of days and decided to go see our doctor. but our appointment is tomorrow so today is just gonna be a chill day.

it's 9:30 am so Sammy is not gonna be up for at least another hour so I decided to make him breakfast and take some up to him.

I got out the cake batter and I felt sick once again so I went to the bathroom. more like ran. but I just sat on the floor and then felt myself throw up once again. I guess Sammy heard me because there he was rubbing my back and sitting behind me. He looked so cute he was shirtless with his sweatpants on.

"baby shhhh breath." Sam said pulling my shaking body into his chest.

"Sam I-I think s-something might be w-wrong with h-her." I said barely audible.

"no she's gonna be fine. I promise. I'm not gonna let anything happened to either of you do u understand me!?"

"y-yes." I nodded.

"let just go to the doctors now baby." Sam said lifting me off the ground.

"but our appointment isn't until tomorrow?"

"idc Rose I'm scared were going." he said

when we pulled into the parking lot I went to get out of the car but my legs went weak and I fell to my knees Sam ran around the car helping me up.

"Omg are you okay?" Sam yelled

"y-yea lets just go inside p-please." I stuttered.

Sam was yelling for help and when he mentioned I was pregnant they finally took me. I was really dizzy and felt like I was going to past out. I'm scared. When I got to the room I started to pass out and close my eyes and the last thing I saw was dr.sheppard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

They wouldn't let me fucking go in with my Fiancé wtf! It's my right to know if the two loves of my life. my baby and my beautiful future wife.

I've been sitting her for almost 3 hours and still don't know anything. I need to know if everything is okay or not.

I decided to figure out myself instead of waiting. I walked up to a nurse at a desk and asked if there was "any news on Rosie Wilkinson"
yes I put her under my name.

"I'm afraid there's been an issue and there trying to save both ur baby and ur wife."

"so what's happening I have a right to know!" I started yelling.

"sir please calm down I will try to figure this out please have a seat."

" please save them both." I whispered to her beginning to get tears in my eyes.

"we'll try our best." she said walking to her room.

4 of the longest hours of my life later I finally got information that my wife and baby girl are going to be okay but what happened was Rose wasn't drinking enough water and eating things that were necessarily good for her and I blame myself for that. I bought her anything she wanted and knew I shouldn't but tbh I'm whipped for this girl and just want to make her happy.

I had to wait another long hour to see her but finally got to go to her room because she was asking for me.

I walked and she see looked at me and sent me a smile weak smile. I felt like shit.

"hi." she said weakly

"hi baby how do you feel?" I asked

"I'm feeling a little better." she smiled

"that's good. so you know what happened right?" she nodded yes in response.

"so UK I can't buy you whatever you want now right?" I laughed a little to lighten the mood and she laughed a little too.

"ik but I was craving it." she pouted

"I know babe I know." I kissed her pouty lips.

" when can I leave?" she whined.

"they want to keep you over night for observations and then we can leave tomorrow morning."

"Yay!" she excitedly cheered and then yawned.

"you tired my queen?" she blushed at the nickname I've been calling her for awhile.

"yea. come lay with me." she whined pulling my arm to her.

"idk Ro-" she cut me off.

"shut up and lay with me." she giggled.

I laughed and laid down behind he and put my arms around her little baby bump.

"I love you so much." she whispered

"I love you so much too baby." I kissed her head and she cuddled more into my back.

I love my two girls so much even if one isn't born yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n I cried writing this chapter dammnnn but I'm back 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 missed you guys so much and I'm gonna try updating more plus pics not in the hospital but it's cute af

vote/comment