Eleven

Rosey's POV

3:30 am

I lay here awake. I haven't been sleeping idk what im going to do with myself if i can't figure out what to do about the hate situation. I use to be some tough chick that wasn't afraid of anything and i rarely cried but after Matt i was a wreck and have been since then I can't even think straight. I really don't know how i feel about sammy either though. I like him so much but I don't know if i'm strong enough to stay with him.

Sammy's asleep in the chair next to my bed. I want him to come and lie down with me but he looks so comfortable and I don't want to wake him up. But I also feel like the only way I am able to sleep is when I can feel safe in his arms. I think I should try and wake him though because I need to sleep I'm so tired but just can't sleep i've tried so hard to but it just doesn't happen. I got up to wake him.

"Sammy?" I loudly whispered in him ear while push his shoulder

"Hmm?" Sam hummed back.

"Can you get up really quick?"

"Why what's wrong babe?" Something about Sammy calling me that made me smile.

"I haven't slept yet and I wanted to know if you wanted to come in the bed with me?"

"Yeah. What time is it?" Sammy asked while rubbing his eyes and walking towards my bed while holding my hand.

"Almost 4.."

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?" Sammy was whisper/ yelling.

"I told you i haven't slept yet-"

"I didn't think it was 4 in the fucking morning!"

"Sammy I'm fine okay, just please lay down with me."

"I'm not falling asleep again until you go to sleep. Got it?"

"yeah. Goodnight sammy." I was now under the blankets with Sammy on this uncomfortable hospital bed cuddling my very cold skin into his warm body.

"God your freezing Rose." He pulled me closer to his body.

"I'm fine and umm Sammy really?" I said really because I could feel Sammy starting to get a boner from him pulling me closer into him.

"Sorry babe I can't help that."

"do you um want some uh help?"

"Rose, your sick and need sleep."

"It'd only take a few minutes..." I was now facing him and looked at him innocently.

"Rose stoppp looking at me like that your gonna drive me even more crazy."

I put my hand on his chest and started kissing his neck.

"Rose." Sam groaned.

I smirked into his neck knowing i found his sweet-spot. "What's wrong Daddy?" I said teasingly.

"Fuck Rose. We can't do this right now."

"Why not Daddy. I want to make you feel good."

"Omg Rose please stop. I know with you still sick I-I can't m-make you feel g-good."

"Sammy just shut up and enjoy this." I was moving my hands down to the hem of his basketball shorts.

"Rose omg please don't."

"Sam what is your issue. If we were at home right now you'd be wanting this no problem. What's up?" I moved my hands around his neck looking him in the eyes.