Ten

Rosey's POV
Nate left the room and it was just me and Sammy. I was kind of upset for Sammy bringing me to the hospital but I guess I'm "very depressed" and "anorexic" and now I need to take some shitty ass medication.

"Rose. I'm so sorry." Sammy had a very concerned look on his face. To be honest he still looked extremely hot and I'd fuck him right here and right now but I'm not gonna do that.

"Rose??? r u gonna say anything to me?"

"oh yea um sorry just got lost in my thoughts"

"What are your thoughts right now?"

"you..."

"Rosey stop. this is serious. I know you didn't make Nate get out for nothing."

"Okay! you wanna know Sammy!" I was getting mad. " I told you I would tell you what's wrong with me when I'm ready and I told you not to take me here. WANNA KNOW WHY CAUSE I HAVE A REPUTATION HERE!!" I was screaming at Sammy and I don't even know why.

"what do you mean Rose let me be involved in your life. just please tell me I just wanna know." I was a little calmer now because Sammy came in my hospital bed and was Laying down next to me now.

"Sammy I've tried to kill myself before.. I was dating this kid named Mathew and we were dating for a while and he thought we should have sex. Well I told him I wasn't ready and he got really mad and slapped me acids the face and was abusing me. Then he forced me to have sex with him and so I got really depressed and wanted to end my life and I tried to and I've been here before in this hospital. and it's hard to talk about."

"I'm so sorry Rose." he was already laying on my bed and pulled me closer into his chest because I was beginning to cry.

"Sammy can you stay here with me? I don't really want to be alone."

"of course. Are you tired now or do you want me to get Nate?"

"Can you get Nate really quick."

"yea I'll be right back."

I sat there waiting for Sammy to tell Nate to come in. When Nate walks in u can already see that he needed to say something to me first.

"Nate spill it what are you thinking?"

"what do you mean?"

"I see the look in your face. Spill it."

"I know about you and Sammy, and I'm not fully on board but I have one question does he make you happy?"

"Nate honestly I've never been this happy with anyone else. I have strong feelings for him and I'm not gonna let him hurt me and I don't think he's going to hurt me."

"okay as long as you happy I'm happy okay."

"Yeah but Nate I'm sorry."

"no no no don't be. but why'd you cut?" he started to get teary eyed and it made me choke up a bit.

"U-um I went out with Sammy to the movies the other night and I guess someone took a picture of us and started saying a bunch of rude things that got to me and made me feel like shit."

"Rose stop, but what about the eating thing?"

"I lied to Sammy if he told you anything bout that and I don't want him to know so you can't say anything but I've been eating but I've been forcing myself to throw up and keep me skinny."

"Rose why do u do this to yourself you use to not care about what people say or how they looked at you. what the hell happened?"

"honestly I think after Matt I just gave up and cared about everything"

"well tell them to back off."

"Nate it's not that easy."

"HELL YEA IT IS. YOU JUST IGNORE THEM!" Nate was yelling at me now and I began to get teary eyed.

I was talking quiet now almost a whisper
"Nate can you please tell Sammy to come back in here and can you go get me clothes from home?"

"yea um I'm sorry for yelling." I was wiping away tears.

Nate left the room and Sammy came back in sat on the chair.

"I heard." he said he was crying

"Sammy come here."

Sammy got up and laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." I said feeling tears from sammys face on my back. I turned over so I was facing him.

"Sammy please don't cry over this its stupid."

"no Rose what's stupid is this shit you do." his words kind of hurt and he grabbed my wrist really tight. it hurt a lot.

"Rose I'm sorry I didn-"

"save it Sammy I know what you meant." I said turning back around.

"Get some sleep princess, I love you, and I wish I could make you happy."

I didn't say anything I just lied there and didn't sleep at all that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so late but I still updated so it's okay!!!!😘😘😘😘