Twenty-Eight

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ*

Rosey's POV

  "well i can tell you the gender if you want?" 

"Omg really!" I said excitedly.

"You don't want to wait?" Sammy asked and I nodded my head no. "Okay then can you tell us the gender today?"

"Yes your  baby is a Girl!" Dr.Sheppard excitedly said.

"Omg really!!!!" Sammy jumped up from his seat and was smiling like crazy.

"Yes." Dr.Sheppard laughed.

I just was laying on the bed in shock. This was actually happening. I'm having the love of my life's baby. Even better its a girl. I knew Sammy didn't care about the gender but deep down I knew every guy at first wants a boy. But once this baby is born I know he's gonna love her just as much as if it was a boy.

"Okay so you guys can leave and we already set up an appointment for you. Just remember to drink lots of water and eat good." Dr.Sheppard explained.

"Alright thank you so much Doc." Sammy said and I said thank you as well and we left the Doctors office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Car ride~

"Were having a girl!" Sammy was so excited and it made me really happy.

"Yes we are." I laughed.

"Hey little Missy don't laugh at me I'm just so excited OMG!" Sammy said looking at me as we stopped at a red light.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too and our little girl that your carrying inside of you." He said putting his hand on my stomach and smiling.

"Your gonna be a great dad." 

"And your gonna be a great mom." He said now looking at the road as the light changed. but i just kept looking at him and admiring the perfect guy i have sitting next to me.

"Like what you see my queen." He laughed grabbing my hand.

"Queen, huh?" 

"well yeah your my queen and our little girl is gonna be my princess and im king." He laughed turning the wrong way to our apartment.

"um Sam where are we going?"

"To the beach." He smiled at me for a second and then drew his attention back to the road.

"Okay i guess but i dont have a bathing suit and neither do you." i laughed.

"We're just gonna walk around." he stated

"Okay. but don't alot of your fans come to this beach?" i questioned.

"Well yeah but im not gonna be paying attention to them." 

I smiled and we pulled into the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we've been walking along the shore of the water and messing around and being happy. We saw a couple of Sam's fans and I didn't mind at all. Some of them were walking around with us which I didn't have a problem with either. One girl even asked me if "Sammy and me plan on getting married and having a family." I smiled at her and asked her if she could keep a secret for a little bit and she nodded her head yes. I told her how i was pregnant and its gonna be a girl. She was smiling and promised she wouldn't put it on anything or tell anyone. I followed her on twitter and even took a picture and posted it and tagged her in it.

It was about 7:30 and the sun was setting most of the fans left except for two but they were far from us kinda. Sam and me were walking hand and hand and talking and we stopped and were looking at each other. 

"I love you." Sam said

"I love you too." I smiled.

Sammy kissed me and picked me off the ground so i was completely in the air and was lifted above his face and we were kissing. I saw a flash from a camera but i didn't care it was probably a hella cute picture.

About 10 minutes later...

We left and were driving home and i was on twitter looking at my feed until i found a picture of Sam and me from the beach when he was picking me up and it was actually an adorable picture. I smiled and followed the girl that posted it and replied with an "Aw that must of been the flash I saw <3"( the picture is at top and its so cute)

"Sam look at this picture." 

"Aw look how cute we are." He smiled grabbing my hand and continued driving.

When we pulled in the driveway Sammy decided to give me a piggy-back ride inside so he took me to our room and handed me one of his shirts and sweatpants. I changed into that and when i went to go lay down and sleep i saw sam already passed out. He looked so cute so i took a picture of him on snapchat and captioned it "Cutie Boyfriend was Tired." Then crawled into bed with Sam and he was on his side facing me so i was in a cuddly mood and so i moved really close to him and i moved his arms so i could lay on his arm and he wasn't fully asleep i guess because he shifted and allowed me to cuddle with him. My face was buried into his neck and he had his arms around me. I slowly started to fall asleep and the last thing i remember is Sam saying

"I love my queen and princess."

Then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n sorry i've been so inactive im so busy with school coming up and everything its ugh. But Edwin is babe asf and we were talking last night and i almost cried(not really) but i was really happy and yeah but missing this story. Plus this story is almost over sadly. Its sad to think about because this was my first book and its done really good and rn its almost at 6k reads and i never imagined getting this far. but i couldnt of done it without all of you. So thank you!!!!!!!!! I love you all!