𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter Three
𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Italics for sign language

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she was pulled down the hallway by Ginny. Even though she tried to escape, there seemed to be nothing she could do. 

She was walking towards her locker when Ginny and her friends left the bathroom. Ginny spotted her sister and was quick to grab onto her arm, and as much as she tried to get her to let go, she did not. 

"So, that was Sophie Sanchez," Abby said in disbelief. 

"She's a senior," Norah muttered excitedly. 

"She's done cocaine, and she's got the best ass in school," Max said with a smirk, which weirded Alex out a bit. "She hangs out in blue with the popular seniors, and then there's deaf kid yellow." 

Ginny playfully pulled on Alex's arm who rolled her eyes, "Great, now we know where you can make some friends." Her twin mumbled, though the trio of girls heard and their attention turned to Alex. 

"You're deaf?" Abby scoffed in disbelief. 

"Hard of hearing," Alex mumbled, uncomfortable with the attention on her. 

Max hummed and nodded, "Well you should talk with my mom, my dad's deaf, and my mom runs EDCO, it's the district deaf program." She explained to the sisters.

Alex nodded as if this was new information. 

"Yes, Wellsbury has many programs. We've got like, springboard, auto, metco, culinary, BB..." Abby said sarcastically. 

"Our last school just had school." Ginny scoffed. 

"Light green is for losers." 

"Abby, be nice." Max scolded lightly. 

But the girl ignored her and continued, "That's, ABC hallway. It's like a jock hallway, but it also just smells a lot like Axe."

Max carried on, "And red is for delinquents and stoners and my brother." 

Alex noticed Ginny's eyes linger on the red section, trying to find Marcus but he wasn't there. 

"And here, we have berry tree. For the sophomores!" Norah sang, she flopped down on the chair and Abby sat on her lap. 

"Cool sophomores." 

"Cool, we're not cool." 

"Only cool people say they're not cool, so we're very cool." Ginny and Alex stood by awkwardly, the older twin finally let go of her sister's wrist, much to the girl's relief.