𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter Eight
𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬

Italics for sign language

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 and Georgia approach the car, their mother looked angry and Alex was not ready for the storm that was quickly approaching. 

Austin had apparently stabbed another student with a pencil, Alex didn't know much but the student's mom was furious. 

Ginny got out of the car and let Austin climb into the back with Alex who gave him a small reassuring smile which he didn't return, instead, he avoided eye contact at all costs. 

The silence was full of emotion, and Ginny decided to break it. "Well? How'd it go?" 

"I'm not gonna lie. It was-" But Georgia was cut off by Ginny who, like usual, wanted to make this about her. "You're not gonna lie? That's weird." 

Alex rolled her eyes, "Shut up Ginny, this isn't about you." Ginny, although annoyed that her sister chimed in, rolled her eyes. Alex turned to Austin, "You wanna tell us what happened?" 

"I'm suspended, and I have to do therapy. Mom said she was worried." 

Georgia turned her head towards Austin with a sigh, "Baby, I'm not worried. There is nothing wrong with you and you don't need to go to therapy. That Zach kid had it coming." 

Ginny snapped her head towards Georgia, "I'm sorry. Are you suggesting the nine-year-old deserved to be stabbed through the hand with a pencil?" 

"I'm sorry, but you've got a lot of opinions today. And I don't remember anyone popping out of your birth canal! Can it." Georgia snapped. 

"He needs to see someone, Mom!" 

As the two argued, Alex once again pushed herself out of her comfort zone and lightly patted her lap, Austin understood and laid his head on her lap. She moved one of her hands to his hair and began to brush through it as they both tried to block out the arguing. 

"He needs to see someone, Mom! Clearly, he's not handling things well with your whole secret family surprises." 

Another thing, Halloween night Georgia's mysterious sister and her son showed up at the house. Alex and Marcus had woken up to yelling, The girl rushed Marcus out through the window and rushed downstairs to see what the commotion was about, only to be met with the two people she served at Blue Farm the day before. 

Ginny was taking it harder than her siblings, although Alex was more confused than anything. Obviously, she would have liked to know about her newfound aunt and cousin, but she also knew that if Georgia wanted to tell them then she would've. Ginny however thought she had a right to everyone's secrets.