𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter Six
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

Italics for sign language

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 Padma that she would be there to watch her and her band practice. Although she was offended that Padma joined a band without her, she got over it quickly once she realized how happy her friend was about it. 

The only thing she didn't expect was for Ginny to be there. 

The two had been ignoring each other since Sophomore sleep over. Ginny made no move to apologize for what she said and Alex was not going to give in, no matter how much Georgia begged her to just move on. Georgia obviously had no idea what had happened, neither of them would tell her, but the tension was thick in the house and she was sick of it. 

Alex sat on the opposite side of the couch from Ginny with Press on her left. She watched Padma sing a song that Hunter had written, and Alex had to admit that she had a beautiful voice, but the song was very depressing. 

Once the song was over, Alex cheered with a wide smile. "That was great Padma!" 

Padma gave her a grin and nodded, "Thanks Lex." A disgusted look appeared on Ginny's face and she turned back towards her sister, "Lex?" 

Alex gave her a fake pout and tilted her head, "Jealous?" Her sister rolled her eyes and turned back to her boyfriends band. "What did you think?" Padma asked her with a bright smile, Ginny gave her a fake one in return and nodded, "Yeah, it was fine." 

Everyone's smiles slowly dropped at her words and Alex glared at the back of her sisters head. "Okay, well, I gotta go. Alex and I are supposed to go pick up Marcus." Alex stood and ruffled Press' hair who slapped her hand away, his eyes not leaving the video game.

"Later." 

"Bye." 

Ginny watched Alex follow after Padma upstairs, she didn't know that Alex had already made so many friends. 

"Padma's great. Her voice adds to 3SB." Hunter said to Brodie as they walked over to the couch. "Hell yeah." 

"I didn't realize how much you guys sucked when you had Jordan." Press commented as he passed Brodie a remote control. 

"Yeah, that blows his mom made him quit 3SB." 

"Whatever. It's an upgrade. Padma's crazy hot, so is Alex." Brodie smirked, Ginny perked up and leaned forward, "They are?" 

"Super hot. Hey, maybe we should ask Alex to join the band as well." 

The same green monster from before perked up once more in Ginny's gut, it was always her sister.