𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chapter Nineteen
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

Italics for Sign Langauge

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 always have to go down in the morning?

Alex was seriously regretting not spending the night at Marcus' because now she was stuck in the kitchen with Ginny and Georgia, who was giving the older twin a menacing glare. 

On the table was a blue smoothie that Ginny had made Paul for breakfast, it shouldn't have been a big deal, but it was because the smoothie was a replicable of the smoothie Georgia used to kill Kenny. 

With the exception of the wolf's bane flower. 

At least, that's what Alex hoped. 

Alex glanced between the two awkwardly, she always chose the wrong timing. 

"What are you playing at, little girl?" Georgia asked Ginny harshly. 

Ginny sat down in Paul's seat, "What?" She asked innocently. 

"Don't do that." 

"Don't do what?" 

Georgia scoffed and rounded on Alex who was trying to sneak out of the kitchen, "Were you in on this?" 

Alex gave her a look of disbelief, "W-what? No!" Although the look Georgia gave her showed she wasn't convinced, she turned back to Ginny anyway, "Virgina, is this a game to you?"

"Is this a game, Mom? No, it's not a game. No one here is playing games but you." Ginny quipped, Alex looked between them again, unsure if she should try sneaking out in fear of somehow getting the blame placed on her. 

"What is it exactly that you want from me?" Ginny didn't say anything to that and Alex gave her a 'wtf' look. So this was all just for fun? To prove a point? Because she sure as hell wasn't doing a very good job. "I need you to grow the hell up, okay? Grow up. God, I am so mad, I could just-" 

"Kill me?" Nothing was said after that, Alex scoffed with a shake of her head and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind her. 

Alex sat next to Austin at the dinner table later that night, she was helping him with his homework while Georgia and Paul prepped dinner. 

"Did you know that Edith Wharton's home is available for weddings?" Georgia suddenly asked out of the blue. Alex's head popped as she looked between her mother and Paul. Georgia and Kenny's wedding was extravagant and rushed, filled with people none of the Miller family even knew, and Alex had a dreadful time, so she wondered how this next wedding was going to turn out.