Ep 1

AMY (Your POV)

"Why can't you get the hint already?" I yelled as I felt the tears filling upto the brink in my eyes.

"I have been liking you, I liked you, I will like you in the future too. But if you are still in love with her. I will give up, now tell me, do you love her?" I asked him. He stood their quietly as the rain brushed through his face and hair.

He walked closer and hugged me.

"I have never liked her in the first place. The only person I am in love with is you, it's always you" He said and caressed my cheek.

I looked into his eyes.

"I love you" He said and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

"CUT!!! Well done, Amy and Jaemin" The director stopped. "Guys gather! Today is our last day of shoot, let's take a picture.

I sat beside Jaemin as the female lead and posed for the pic.

"You did great, Amy, I am impressed" Jaemin complimented. I smiled returning a smile to him.

"You did well too Sunbae" I said and ran to my Manager after bidding my good bye to Jaemin Sunbae.

"What's next Unnie?" I asked as I sat inside the car.

"Well, your schedule is free till tomorrow's award ceremony." She said. I sighed feeling a heavy burden off my shoulders.

"I am so excited!!!" I said looking outside the window. "I am finally nominated for the best actress award. I wish I get the award" I said with full of enthusiasm.

"Don't worry, you will. Your previous drama was the most popular in Nation wide and Internationally too" She said. I smiled as it filled me with hopes.

I checked into the hotel along with my manager. I showered and then plopped onto my bed. I didn't realize but it was already night.

I decided to go out for a stroll.

I walked by the pool. I sat down beside the pool and stared at the sky. It felt so calming. 

"Oh! Amy right?" I heard a guy call out. I looked back to see Eunwoo Sunbae. I starred in a small drama as his sister.

"Oh! Sunbae, what brings you here?" I asked and smiled. He sat beside me and we started talking about our lives nowadays.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

"AMY!!!" My manager yelled making me jolt up from my sleep. "Unnie, let me sleep. You said I was free today" 

She threw the tab in front of me on the pillow.

"Why were you with Eunwoo?" She asked. "Unbelievable" I said looking at the article. I read it and realized that this could effect the event today evening.

"Unnie! Then what about my nomination?" I asked. She sighed.

"First tell me are you really dating him?" She asked. "No! Unnie, He is my Sunbae. I just spoke as I ran into him yesterday" I explained.

"That's good." She said and went out to make a call.

I started reading further and saw the comments.

This can't be happening, in Eight hours exactly from now, my dream was going to get full filled.

My manager came inside with a sad face.

"Amy, I don't think you will now" She said as the fans started Eunwoo's retaliating and I didn't have any single vote till now from yesterday.

"But now we need to get out of this mess" My manager said.

I held in my tears. 

I kept telling myself that I might've another chance. My manager patted my shoulder consoling me. 

To be continued...