Ep 10

NIKI POV

We returned after the shoot next day. I decided to drop off Amy to her door as it was really dark.

"Niki, have you ever watched--" She paused as she opened her home's door. She looked so terrorized. 

I pulled her out and looked inside.

The whole room had red paint all over with her curtains cutted off and 'I will kill you' writings  all over the house. I switched on the light to see glass shards all over. Someone broke into her house by breaking her glass doors.

"Don't come, you might step on them." I said as she tried walking in.

I lifted her in bridal style and took her to her room. I pulled all the boxes which were colored in red before she could peek in.

"Amy, let's file a complaint" I said as I felt really enraged by seeing all her photos cutted off in the box.

She didn't say anything but I could see her tears fill in.

We informed it to the police and Amy's manager. The police took the pictures and forbade the place to prevent contamination of evidence.

"Amy, Will you be ok?" I asked her as she packed her stuff to live with her Manager. She nodded and gave a smile.

She was string despite all this. 

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

AMY POV

My manager went to submit some papers to the office. I felt scared but I tried brushing it off by watching some of my old projects.

My phone rang so I paused the movie and answered the call.

"Niki?" 

"How are you now?" He asked. I smiled. "I am fine, why did you call me?" I asked him.

"Well, I was bored." He said. "Don't lie" I sensed it.

"Fine, I was worried. I came to keep an eye on you" He said. "YOU CAME HERE!?!" I asked him surprised.

He chuckled gently. I ran to the balcony and looked down to see Niki with some snacks in his hand. I smiled widely and waved to him.

He then came to the room.

"Manager Noona said she won't come home tonight as her boyfriend asked her out for a date so she told me to accompany you" He said. I smiled.

We started sharing some random clips of our childhood and back stories to pass our boredom.

"Wah! Your dance is so good" I complimented him.

"I know, I used to be called as Dance prodigy" He said with sadness filled in his eyes. "Why don't you pursue your dream then?" I asked him.

"Before my dad was the reason. And now it's too late to start. It's not like I left it in the middle." He said.

I gave him a painless slap. "What was that for?" He asked confused.

"Are you 50 now? Even 50 year old are better than you, they take on their left dreams, You are just 22 still" I yelled at him.

"Can I really start now?" He asked.

"Of course" I said. "Dumbo" I scolded him and pouted.

"Fine, I will start from tomorrow" He said and smiled.

I smiled and patted his shoulder.

He switched on some music and started dancing to it. He suddenly bent down to me and pulled his hand out.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asked.

"I am not good at it" I said. He then pulled me from the couch.

He held me close and swayed with the music. I smiled as he did that. 

To be continued...