Ep 4

AMY POV

I walked into the room along with Niki. I could feel butterflies fill up in my stomach. Yes, I am an actress so I am used to hold other guy's hand. But I never held a guy's hand off cameras especially like this when I am not prepared.

"We should be really careful, your Saseangs are alert right now." Niki said as we entered my room.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"Oh! Sorry" Niki moved his hand back. "It's ok, I know you didn't do it on purpose" I said and played it cool.

"But next time, please inform me somehow beforehand" I said and looked at him trying to look a little confident.

He smiled and nodded.

"Amy, are you there?" My manager asked as she entered.

"Unnie, What brings you here?" I looked at her confused. She awkwardly smiled and bowed to Niki and then came in.

"I am here discuss tomorrow's schedule" She said and sat down. I sat beside her while Niki waited as she asked him to.

"Niki and You have to do a Star gram live tomorrow. Then you have to go to the shooting schedule of the new drama 'Skyscape'. After that you guys need to go on a pretend date to get captured in camera by the sasaengs and reporters." 

I looked at Niki asking for permission. He nodded as he sipped on the water. I nodded to Unnie and accepted it.

"Meet you at 10" I said biding good bye to Niki. "You are going to stay in this room right?" He asked.

I nodded and then he smiled and went away.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

"Hi" I awkwardly greeted Niki. He smiled back as his response.

I made him sit by the mirror and went back to arrange the stuff for my Live.

My makeup artist started giving him a touch up make up. "Do I really have to get a makeover?" He asked Unnie. Unnie smiled and nodded to him. 

"It feels weird"

 He said as he walked to me with uneasy expression. I smiled at his cute face.

"Hello Amy Fans!!!" I greeted my fans in Star gram live.  "You might be wondering what special it is today, Well today I am going to introduce my boyfriend to you. Niki Come here" I called him affectionately.

He moved into the frame and awkwardly said hi.

I smiled to the camera. I read a comment from my fans. "Wah! Amy Unnie, Your boyfriend is Handsome, He looks nothing less than a celebrity" I read it out loud. 

Niki smiled "Thank you so much" He said.

"Is he Japanese?" I read another comment. "Yes! He is a Japanese, and his actual name is Nishimura Riki" I replied as I remembered from my knowledge yesterday.

"Niki, What do you like in Amy?" He read the comment. I panicked as we never knew each other well.

"Amy? She is really cute. Especially when she eats her favorite food. I like to see her when she is having chocolate. She really loves them. And also when we eat Bungeoppang. I also like it." He continued speaking about my favorite foods and gestures I do that 'Liked'.

It felt like he already knew me from a long time ago.

After the Live I held him back.

"How do you know so much about me?" I asked him.

"Well, I learned from the net. I honesty don't watch Korean series of Movies so I don't know you much. So I decided to study about your likes and dislikes"

He said and walked away. 

He then peeked in the room within a second "Meet you at 7 by the Han river" He said and walked.

"Wah! He is awesome" I heard my Manager comment upon hearing his effort in one night he kept for me while I stared at him leaving as I felt my heart beat for him.

To be continued...