Ep 14

AMY POV

I and Niki decided to film their introduction video's another part as the police officers reassured their safety.

 After the shoot we left back to the city.

Niki bid goodbye to me and then walked back to his house.

I also went back to my room and was preoccupied with the sight beforehand. To be honest I am really scared at this point.

Suddenly phone buzzed.

'Good night Amy' 

Niki messaged me.

I blushed at the heart after the sentence. I still can't believe that we confessed to each other. I jumped all over my bed and blushing like crazy.

'love you, dream about me' 

"AHH!!! NIKI!!! That is cringy!!" I yelled and blushed harder looking at his message.

I replied back to Good night.

I smiled and rolled my blanket around me trying hard to calm my heart which was beating like crazy.

I ran to the other room and did my face packs. I want to look even more prettier in front of Niki tomorrow.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

NIKI POV

I smiled as I read her message. I ran to the mirror and saw which hairstyle makes me look good. I took all my outfits out and checked them one by one.

After setting my stuff for tomorrow I went out to get some fresh air.

I suddenly heard a metal clinging sound. I turned around to see a guy in all black who was about my height.

I looked down as a photo of Amy with red scribbles fell down.

He is the guy who is stalking her.

I ran behind him. 

I started chasing him across the street following him. I ran all over and finally caught him by collar.

He had a big helmet on his head so I could see his face.

Then he hit me on my face. I held him by his hand wanting to remove his helmet with the other hand.

I saw a scar of his hand. 

After all that struggle I managed to remove his helmet but accidentally scratched his face with my keys. The guy turned away so I still didn't see who he was.

He pushed me and ran away.

I ran back to Amy Manager's house where Amy was living for a while. 

"Amy!? Are you ok?" I panted as I spoke.

"Niki why...why are you bleeding?" She asked with a panicked look.

Tears filled my eyes after seeing her alright. I hugged her tightly. "Thank god" I muttered as I hugged tighter.

We sat on the couch as she started treating my wounds.

"Ah!" I hissed.

"Are you a kid? Why did you get into a fight?" She nudged me slightly.

"I fought your stalker though."

She paused there and dropped the cotton she was treating my wound with.  "ARE YOU CRAZY!!! HE IS ARMED WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT HIM!!!!" she yelled remembering the bullet from today morning.

She cried as she looked at me with a pout. "Don't get hurt again" She said. I smiled and hugged her.

"I won't"

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

Next day we completed our schedule and I reported the police about the scar and incident yesterday.

I went back home after my dance video shoot.

Suddenly my phone rang. "AMY!!" I greeted lovingly.

"Niki...Niki, he is outside" She said with her voice cracking and crying tone.

To be continued...