Ep 7

AMY POV

My cheeks turned really red. I smiled to cover it up. Soon the broadcast was over. I breathed heavily after coming to my changing room.

Niki followed me and closed the door behind him. 

He had guilt written all over his face. 

"I-I a-am Sorry Amy, I didn't mean to--" 

I pulled myself together and smiled to him to play it cool. "It's ok Niki, I know you didn't mean to."

He awkwardly nodded. My Manager Unnie came in with a big smile plastered on her face. 

"AMY!! The video got 3M viewers just because of your kiss! You are getting a bonus!" She said but stopped smiling after seeing our tension.

"What happened guys!?" She asked concerned. After looking at me and Niki being awkward she realized. "Was the kiss real one!?" She asked Niki with a surprised expression.

Niki nodded awkwardly biting his lip. 

"WAHHHH!!! AMY!!! YOUR FIRST KISS WAS TAKEN!! I AM SO PROUD!!!" She yelled and hugged me.

Niki looked at me surprised. "Unnie!" I yelled and pulled her outside the room and dragged her to the car.

Niki arrived there and then we left the shoot.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

As I reached home, my eyes landed on my phone. I remembered how the landlord of Niki had asked him for money.

"I want to help him" I said looking at his pic that we uploaded on Star gram on the fourth day of revealing our relationship.

Next morning I decided to pay a visit to Niki's place.

"Wait, Room 5b6! This one!" I said and ringed the bell.

"Excuse me, Who are you?" A person called out from behind. I turned around to see a guy in his late 40's with a suitcase in hand.

"Ah! Hello" I greeted him. He squinted his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh! You are Niki's girlfriend" He recognized me. I awkwardly smiled to him. "Do you know Niki?" I asked him.

"I am his father" He said. I smiled to him and bowed again.

"Guess he is not at home" He said looking at the locked door. "I guess" I said and striked a convo with him after introducing myself.

"Amy, Can I ask you something personal?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, How much do you get monthly as your salary, is it a lot?" He asked. Though the question was odd I answered him.

"Yes, It is good amount" I replied.

"Then, can I borrow some money from you--" Suddenly Niki yelled as he came from the stairs. 

"DAD!!! Didn't I tell you not to show your face again!?" He came and held dad's hand angrily. I have never seen so angry, like I haven't even seen him change from a smiley face.

"And How can you be so shameless that you are asking my girlfriend for money?" He said. 

His dad removed his hand from Niki's grip. "She is a part of us anyways! What's so wrong in it?" He yelled and asked Niki.

Niki's eyes were filled with tears.

"Dad, Whatever you have been doing since my childhood is wrong. You are so shameless and don't even have a concern of our family. Mom is sick, and you don't even know that" He said as the tear rolled down his cheek.

"Mom is in critical condition, do you know that?" He asked him.

His father looked surprised with his revelation.

I could feel a strange pain hit me when I saw the lively Niki who pretended to be my boyfriend had so much sadness hidden in him.

"This is why I hate you" Niki's voice trembled when he said that. He then ran away from there.

I quickly took out my card with my details. "Uncle, Please call me again. I would like to speak to you once" I said as I felt like helping them out.

I then followed Niki.

He reached the rooftop and yelled his pain out.

"I HATE YOU DAD!!" He yelled. I entered the place and saw him crying profusely.

He fell onto his knees and cried more. I ran to him and bent towards him.

I wiped his tears. 

"Mom, got sent to ICU as the allergic reaction was seen and they need to redo the operation it seems" He said. Though I don't know any single part of his story I could understand.

I hugged him trying to console him.

"It will be alright"

To be continued...