Ep 15

AMY POV

Next day, I waited for the car to arrive. "Oh! it's here" I climbed the car. I gasped as I saw a guy and not my manager.

I suddenly felt dizzy and fainted.

As I opened my eyes I looked around to see myself tied up to a chair.

"Who are you?" I asked confused as I saw a guy with helmet on. 

He removed his helmet.

"MR. KWON?!" It was the officer.

"Amy...do you know how much I liked you?"

He removed the cloth over a board infront of me. It was filled with my photos from my first debut.

"You always said I was your first fan and first priority but how could you do this to me?!" He yelled. I flinched at his yell.

"Amy's Guardian?" I asked confused as he was my most favorite fan.

"Yes! That's me. After sending you so many gifts! and You also said you love me!?! How can you do this? And dating Niki? You never even knew him before. How dare you cheat on me?! You even kissed him"

He gasped.

I scoffed upon hearing his obsession.

He hit the board harshly upon hearing my scoff.

"AHH!" I got startled. He suddenly bent down to me. "Amy, I am sorry, Amy, let's leave this place. Let's leave Niki and this stupid life. I love you Amy. Let's go somewhere far and live happily together"

"I am not sorry Mr. Kwon"

I smirked to him. Soon all the people entered the building. They were my fans who were informed beforehand.

All of them surrounded him.

"How...How dare you! I loved you Amy" He said turning his eyes red.

All the people started revolting on him.

Niki ran in between them and untied my ropes. Police entered and I handed them the recording and they arrested officer Kwon.

Me and Niki smiled and high fived in joy. I hugged all my fans who came over here to my rescue.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

Flashback

NIKI POV

I ran to Amy's house in a hurry upon hearing that he came to her house again.

"AMY!?!" I held her tightly as she was crumpled closely to her knees. "Niki, I am scared" She said and held my sleeves tighter.

I held her into tight embrace. "It's ok, I am here, I will take care of you" I dialed the officer's number.

"Sir! That guy is here again"

"We are coming there" He said.

I peeked out of the window to see the guy hanging up a call. Wait!

I called the officer again. The stalker got a call again.

All along the officer was the stalker.

I immediately called my dance group leader. "Noona! I need your help"

"Amy listen to me carefully" I explained the plan well to everyone.

We planned all this with her fans and my leader.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

End of flashback.

"Amy, This is Saeji Noona, she helped us a lot in this" I introduced her to Amy. She is a big fan of Amy. 

Amy hugged Saeji and gave her an autograph on her shirt.

I held her hand as we headed back to her house free from a biggest fear we had been battling till now.

To be continued...