Ep 12

AMY POV

"Amy, you have to appear in a TV show with Niki. It's for couples called 'Love Play' along with some other celebrity couples" My manager told me.

"Oh! What is special about this?" I asked taking the script.

"You have to win as the best couple in the show. Before that you guys will have to film a couple introduction"

I nodded my head. I then proceeded to call Niki.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice. "Ah! Can you hand the phone to Niki?" I asked her. "Nope, he just went to grocery shopping"

So, she is his house.

"Ok, ask him to call me later." I said and hung the phone.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

NIKI POV

I came back home to see my cousin laughing like a mad person. "Are you ok?" I asked her confused.

"I just spoke to your girlfriend Amy, her voice went down as soon as she heard my voice" She explained laughing and showing hand gestures.

 I left the bags on ground and rushed to call Amy back.

She started laughing louder.

"Amy, you called?" I asked her.

Sadly her manager answered the call. "Oh! Niki, you have to shoot some stuff tomorrow" She explained.

"Oh ok I will"

Next day I dressed up. "Hey! Which one looks good? blue or black" I showed to my cousin. She smiled and pointed black.

I went to the shooting place in a hurry.

"Hi!" I said standing beside Amy who was standing by the corner.

"Hi" She answered a little gloomy.

"Are you dating?" She asked suddenly. I widened my eyes at her question. "No way" I said.

"Then who was it yesterday"

"My cousin, she is trainee" I replied.

She smiled.

"That's great then" She said. "Were you jealous?" I asked looking at her into the eyes.

"No! No way" She hesitated as her cheeks turned red.

Almost 4 months are over. We both got extremely close now the thing I am afraid is of parting ways with her. I started loving every moment with her.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

AMY POV

We reached the beach for the shooting. "Wah! It's so fresh in here" I said feeling a breeze hit my skin.

I and Niki got into the water for the shoot. We honestly have never been on a date before. So it was awkward on how we had to start.

"Niki" I called him out. He turned to me only to get a hug splash from me. He looked surprised and then followed me.

"1, 2, 3" He lifted me from running away and then dropped me into the water when the wave hit.

"AHH!! Niki" I yelled as I popped out of the water.

We started playing more and more until every inch of us was wet with the beach's water. "That's it for today" The person from the crew yelled.

Me and Niki headed to our respective rooms to freshen up.

Then we met up at the dinner.

"Attention Everyone!!!" The hotel staff grabbed our attention.

"As the star Amy has come to our hotel tonight with her handsome boyfriend. We have hosted a couple event!" The announced.

I looked at my manager confused as I wasn't informed of something.

She gave a mischievous smile. Niki looked at her and laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

We both played and won the a few events and then had our dinner.

I walked out of the disco dance that we had in the end as I got a call.

"Ms. Amy, I am Mr. Kwon your case investigator. We had found some clues"

I gluped and heard him out.

"I think the culprit is your boyfriend Nishimura Riki" 

To be continued...