Ep 13

"What!?" I asked in disbelief.

"We found his fingerprints all over the place. Not only on the your stuff but the scissor too. Also, we found him eloping the place on the day you had stopped your shoot because of Tsunami, I am sending you the video"

He sent me a video.

I played it to see a person covered in black walking out of the room we both had to stay in on that day.

My manager walked and peeked into my phone and read the chat with the police officer. "Wait! that makes find of sense" She said.

"He didn't even hesitate to be your fake boyfriend" She said.

I looked at Niki enjoying the party. Though I didn't want to believe these, everything was pointing at Niki.

"I don't think so Unnie, I have known him for 4 months, he never tried to hurt me" I said. 

"Amy, I also want to believe that, but no one is as innocent as they look" She said. 

"AMY!!!" Niki yelled and called me over for the dance.

Niki, it's not true right...?

I went to him and danced a little. "Why do you look sad, smile!" he asked. I gave him a fake smile and danced along.

Next they played a slow song for a couple dance.

He held me by the waist and shoulder and swayed with the music. 

I looked into his eyes.

I felt myself lost in his eyes. My heart beat so fast. The two things that ran in my mind were...

'I love you Niki, but if you did it 

I hate you'

He smiled innocently not knowing what I was confronted with. Suddenly a thing striked my mind.

I ran from there leaving Niki dumbstruck.

I called the police officer.

"Sir! Niki is not the one. That day he came without any clothes with him. He was wearing blue shirt  and white coat, and after drenching in the rain I asked my manager to buy him an outfit, it was a couple pajamas"

I panted as I rapped all the scenario to him.

"Oh! Is it? Are you sure Amy?" He asked.

"Yes! 100%. We took a photo to upload on star gram too. you can check it!!" I said sending him the photo.

"Ok! So, Niki is out of the main suspect list, but remember,  he is still a suspect as things aren't confirmed about the finger prints"

I nodded as I knew very well as Niki wasn't the one.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

I woke up and went to Niki's room.

He smiled as he opened his door. I hugged him catching him off guard. "I am sorry, for a second I believed the police officer" I confessed everything to him.

He looked surprised.

"Wah! I am disappointed that you believed him." He said and rolled his eyes.

NIKI POV

"No, I didn't believe him" She said. 

"I only believe you...Niki" She said and caressed my cheek. I held her hand which was on my cheek.

"Will you continue to believe me?" I asked her.

I stared into her eyes.

He hummed a yes and then leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you Niki"

"Me too Amy"

Suddenly a glass cracked of the room we were in. I walked to the place to see a metallic bullet there. 

"Don't touch it" Amy said. I nodded and took a picture of it and sent it to the officer. 

To be continued...