Ep 9

AMY POV

I pulled Niki away as I didn't want him to look bad. "Niki, Why are you picking a fight with him?" I asked him with a pout.

"I don't think he is that good person. He was glaring at me all the time and I saw him around girls for the whole day" He replied.

"I get your concern. But don't get into to trouble" I said and patted him.

"Amy! Niki! Come here" My manager called out.

"Amy, I am sorry, but the staff booked only one room for you guys. If you guys sleep in different rooms it will be suspicious" She said nervously biting her lip.

I awkwardly took a glance at Niki.

He awkwardly gave a small smile back.

"I will sleep on the couch or a chair is also fine" He replied. "No, I will sleep on the couch. I already troubled you by bringing you here" I replied to him.

He tried saying something further. I stopped him by placing my finger on his lips stopping him from speaking.

"Here!" My manager handed me the keys.

We both awkwardly went in. "I will go shower, I got drenched in the rain" He said and walked into the bathroom.

I took a chance and changed my clothes to a comfortable ones which my manager bought for me.

Niki returned wearing the same clothes as before as he didn't have any other option I guess.

"Niki, My manager bought you pajama too." I said and walked to the bag. I opened the bag to find it matching with mine.

"Unnie!!" I cursed her in my mind.

I gave to him and walked away awkwardly not wanting to explain any further.

Niki changed and sat on the bed.

"Wait! There is no couch" Niki looked around. "You're right" I looked around.

"It's ok, I will sleep on the ground. There is an extra bedsheet too" I said and was about to get it but I got pulled by Niki.

"Sleep here. We can sleep on the same bed without doing anything right" He said and awkwardly plopped back to his side.

I smiled as this guy is so cute and considerate.

We switched off the lights and stared at the ceiling. "Are you asleep?" Niki called out after a while.

"Nope, you too?" I asked him. He hummed in response.

"Amy" He called my name. "What's it?" I asked him.

"What will we be when we once we announce our breakup?" He asked. I paused for a second.

"Shall we be friends then?" I asked. "You think so?" He asked again.

"Why...Why are you asking me this suddenly? We still have 4 more months to announce" I asked.

"Just I felt like asking" He said.

"I don't want to pretend as strangers with you after that day though" He said. I smiled softly. "Me neither." I replied.

He smiled a little.

Niki looked out of the window. "The moon is pretty isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes, it is" 

To be continued...