Ep 6

NIKI POV

It's been almost a week. The police failed to track the sender of the sender of the scribbled photo of Amy. Amy moved back to her dorm, So we met there for all the social media post.

Suddenly my phone rang. "Yes, Amy what is it?" I asked her. 

"Niki, We have to go to an interview" She informed. "When is it?" I asked setting my clothes while talking to her.

I heard a knock on my door. "One minute Amy" I left the phone on the table and went to answer the door.

"Niki!! You haven't paid rent for this month!" My landlord yelled. He isn't harsh to me like all other landlords would be because he knows my situation. "I am sorry, I will pay you by the end of the month. I just got fired from my job please" I begged to him.

He sighed and left.

"Niki?" I heard Amy speak. "Oh! Amy When should I come to you?" I asked. "Tomorrow 4 pm will be fine. We have to get ready. The Interview will be at 6 pm" She and I nodded.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

"We have our hot couple of the Korea on live today. Amy and Niki!!!!" The host announced.

"Hello Everyone, I am Amy" She passed the mic to me. I smiled to her and took the mic. "I am Niki, Amy's boyfriend" I said.

"So! Amy and Niki, we have a few questions for you" The host took out a box with folded papers.

We were asked to select one of them. "Amy first!" The host asked. She opened the paper.

"Niki and Amy when did you start dating?" She read the question out loud.

"6 months ago"

"8 months ago"

We both answered. We panicked as we said different answer.

I quickly made up something. "Ah! Amy!~ I asked you out 8 months before that's when we went for our date. Did you forget? Then you asked for some time to think as you were busy with your schedule."

Amy took the hint. "Haha! Yes, I was very occupied with my drama. So I couldn't tell him an answer. I had to talk to my company also"

"Wah! You guys look so lovey dovey" The host said and looked at me. "Niki your turn" He said.

I opened the paper.

"How do Amy know a commoner like Niki?" Amy looked a little scared of telling something. Her hands shivered a little. 

I held her cold hand. "I met her at a cafe where I did a part time job. Back then I didn't know that she was a actress. So I striked a casual conversating with her as I felt interested in her. Later I found out about her job and I apologized for not recognizing her. Then we became close like that"

I said. Amy smiled as a relief. We should've been prepared for questions like these.

"Your lovestory seems so sweet!" The host said. "Ok! shall we see the live comments if they have any more questions for you?" The host looked at us. I nodded my head.

"Sure" Amy replied.

"Amy Unnie! I am really happy for you! Congratulations!" He read out. I smiled looking at Amy shyly smiling.

"Thank you so much" She said.

"I don't think you guys are dating still, prove it to us!" He read the next one. The tension in the room increased again.

"You guys are obviously in a fake relationship and probably break up soon, stop acting Amy!" The host read.

Of course, if everything goes sweetly not many people will watch their show, So the host is trying get more content by reading offensive comments.

I stepped up and took the tab from which the host was reading and kept it aside on the table.

"I am really dating Amy!" I said after pulling Amy to the middle of the stage.

I leaned closer and gave a small kiss on her lips.

As I pulled away and looked into her eyes I felt my heartbeat heard around the quiet room. Amy looked at me confused and flustered.

To be continued...