Ep 5

I reached by the shooting location. "Hello! I am Amy, Hope we all make a good drama" I greeted the staff and cast there and they did the same.

"Amy, This is our main lead Seok" The director introduced. I smiled and greeted him and he smiled.

"You are Amy right?" He asked. "Yes, Sunbae" I said. "I really liked your drama with Jaemin" He said and smiled.

I went back to my manager in excitement.

"UNNIE!!! SEOK SUNBAE SAW MY DRAMA!!!" I said squealing excited. Seok sunbae is my most favorite and most popular actor in Korea.

"Good for you" She said and patted my head. I walked back to the shooting set and we started shooting the first scene of the drama.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

I yawned as I came back from the shooting. We had very tiring first shoot. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around. "N-Niki?!" I looked confused at him. "I missed you!!" He said and handed me a warm canned coffee.

He smiled and walked me to his motor bike. 

"What are you doing?" I asked confused. He smiled and eyed me to see all the staff that was looking at us enviously and fangirling on our relationship.

"This way it is more believable" He said as he whispered into my ear so no one could hear us.

I blushed at his small genuine like gestures.

We went to the river side for a walk date on his motorbike.

"How unfair" I pouted when we walked side by side near the dating spot.

"What is Unfair?" He asked. "You know almost everything about me, but I don't" I replied. He chuckled.

"I know how much your fans would know, what's special in that" He said. "Still" I said and pouted.

He smiled.

"WAH! Look at the sky" He said as the Moon was bright. I looked at it.

"It's really pretty" I said and smiled. "Wait there!" Niki said and walked back.

"Pose, Smile" He said then took a pic of  mine with the pretty night behind me.

We went back to my hotel room giving an end to our fake date.

I was greeted by a horrified face of my manager. I looked at her confused. She pointed at a gift that was sent anonymously.

I walked to it to see my photos scribbled with red pen and 'traitor' written on it.

Niki took the photos from me and saw the receipt given with the package.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

NIKI POV

I walked back home in a little upset mood. Amy is a good person as far as I got to know her. She didn't have to go through such hard time.

I walked to my shabby looking apartment. I sighed as the rent due notice was pasted on the door along with Electricity bill and water bill. They were minimal but I had to pay for them.

I removed all of them and walked in.

I boiled some ramen for myself and sat down to have some. This is my reality. A broke person with a full family of a younger brother and parents.

I am the soul bread earner of my family as my brother is in middle school and My mom is sick. I don't even want to consider my father as a father figure. He had never been in my life. Since my primary school I have always seen him drunk and with other younger woman everyday.

That day, I made a pledge. I will never end up like him neither will my brother.

My phone buzzed as I got a message from Amy.

'I need my pic! I have upload on Star gram🥺' I smiled at the message.

Being with Amy felt like a sweet escape I got from my harsh life. I sent the message and then typed down what I like and dislike and basic details about me.

To be continued...