Ep 3

AMY POV

I felt the guy from earlier glare at me with cold eyes.

"I AM SO SORRY!!" I said and bowed to him. We ran back to my room with the help of my manager.

"Actually, will you hire me?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"I desperately need money, and I quit the job just now. Will you hire me as your boyfriend?" He asked.

My manger chocked on her drink while I stared at him dumbstruck.

The CEO of my company hurried in after learning the news of mine. He looked at the guy confused as well.

"That actually isn't that bad idea" The CEO stated.

My manager and I looked at him in utter disbelief.

"Actually, this kid is good looking, And this news could boost your popularity too" He said.

"He is a perfect Boy for Rent" The CEO said.

I analyzed the situation and realized he wasn't wrong. This is what companies do in crisis of their artist to make them climb the popularity again.

I extended my hand to the guy.

" I am Amy, 22 years old" I said.

"I am Nishimura Riki, in short Niki, 22 as well" He said and shook my hand.

"Let's work well together. I will treat you to a dinner as your first day" I said with a big smile.

"Sure, but I would like you to change into something more comfortable" He pointed at my heavy gown that I didn't have time to change.

"Right" I awkwardly smiled.

┈◦•◦❥◦•◦┈

NIKI POV

We sat in the restaurant I just quitted. My boss eyed me as he looked at me with Amy. Amy noticed us and looked at us confused.

"You know him?" She asked.

"I quitted my job today from here" I replied. She made an 'oh' expression understanding what I said.

"Here is your order" the waiter or should I say my ex co-worker kept the plate there and walked away.

I smiled to him not make him feel bad for being my waiter.

He smiled back and left.

"So Niki, Are you a Japanese?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"Wah! Why did you end up in Korea?" She asked. I swallowed the food in my mouth.

"I want to pursue Dance. Like as a Dance Choreographer" I replied. She clapped excitedly make herself look like a kid.

I smiled at how cute she looked clapping like that.

"Wah! You are left handed too" I commented looking at her eating with chopsticks held left hand.

"You too?" She asked and looked at my hands.

We both giggled and ate again.

We both walked out to part ways for the day. I spotted a camera close by so I intertwined my fingers with mine.

She looked at me startled.

"To your right, three cameras and front a fan shooting you from phone and 2 on the left side" I whispered to her ear. She looked around and realized I was right.

I held her hand more tightly and walked to her room.

To be continued...