1. Introducing the trouble-maker

"Kim taehyung!" The professor calls for attendance. As always, the said boy was not present in the classroom. The teacher sighs in frustration.

"Now only the lord can help him. What will i tell his parents if they ever come visit? That their dear child didn't attend a single lecture for the entire past month? Oh my boobs are getting heavy with all this load on my chest" The teacher mumbles but it was loud enough for the entire class to listen and have a good laugh before they started with their day.

Meanwhile the said boy, The young lad, the social butterfly, Kim Taehyung was at a garage repairing punctured tires while the owner of the shop examined him impressively.

"You really are an impressive intern. How about I hire you permanently?" The owner of Pig Tires  'David' said with a smile. He was thrice the age of taehyung and obviously was not wrong on his opinion of taehyung. His experience could easily distinguish the jewels from stones.

"Sir!me?"Taehyung remains shook until realization hit him. He broke into his not-so-famous boxy smile before hugging the hell out of david. They both smile for a few moments but then taehyung breaks the hug with a frown on his face

"But sir, about my parents" Taehyung says nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Oh nothing about them. Dont worry, i shall handle them. Now come on! Get your hands moving" David says and pats Taehyung's shoulder before leaving.

Taehyung was carefully repairing the punctured tire. Just while he was about to complete, his phone rang abruptly. Taehyung groans Audibly before picking up his phone

"Hello? What's your problem?" Taehyung says annoyedly

"Woah! What's with that tone dude" Taehyung's friend who goes by the name seojoon says. 

"Nothing is with my tone. You tell me" Taehyung says as he clutches the phone between his ear and shoulders, continuing with his work. Afterall he had to reach home at the supposed school timings to not raise any suspicions among his parents

"Well, we are planning to have a party. How about we hit the club tommorow at 9. All dumbasses will be there" Seojoon says referring to taehyung's little friend gang. All taehyung's friends including seojoon were 3 years senior to taehyung.

"I am not so sure. I've Already been going through a lot of shit" Taehyung says

"Even better. Drink some with us tommorow, that's how we drown our problems" Seojoon says as he stupidly laughs

"Hmm.. I shall let you know" Taehyung mumbles. He didnt even listen to the drinking part because he was so immersed in his work

"Okay. Let me know by tonight" Seojoon says before hanging up.

Taehyung keeps his phone in his pocket but then removes it back again to check the time.

"Oh its almost 4. I better leave" Taehyung says to himself before going to the changing room. He changes his uniform, washes the mud and dust off his face and hands, coming out in his casual attire.

"Good day David" Taehyung says and was about to leave but he was stopped by david

"Hey wait boy. About what i said, please think upon it. Afterall life doesn't give you opportunities like this everyday." David says in a serious tone

"I will surely think upon it David, Couldn't thank you enough for everything" Taehyung says smiling gently at David. He was like Father figure to taehyung

"Don't mention. Just go home quick now" David says and taehyung mumbles a small bye before exiting the garage. This was his everyday routine since over a month now. Lying to his parents everyday about going to school and coming to garage instead. Taehyung was a bit of a trouble maker but that is exactly what makes him, 'him'

Taehyung comfortably sits on his bicycle and starts riding his way home

The roads were full of people. Some were laughing, some were fighting but nonetheless this chaos gave Taehyung peace.

Taehyung finally reaches his home. He parks his bicycle and gets off it reaching the door. He rings the doorbell and the maid opens the door to his surprise.

"Woah! you are here till so late today" Taehyung says pointing at the maid. The maid had her head hung low. Taehyung just enters his house with a smile, humming his favourite song. He opens his footwear, entering the gigantic living room of Kim mansion. He sees his both parents sitting on the couch with their arms folded. Their expressions were disturbing.

Taehyung just gave a weird smile and was about to head upstairs, to his room. That is when his mom stopped him. 

"Care to explain" Taehyung's mom says in a cold voice

"What mom?" Taehyung turns around with an innocent face

"Cut the act and answer our questions truthfully. Your teacher just called and now we know everything" Taehyung's father says as he pats the space on his left side, inviting taehyung to sit on the couch

Taehyung starts sweating nervously as he takes baby steps towards the couch. 

"Where were you?" Taehyung's mom asks

"At school" Taehyung says

"I didn't know you were so good at lying through your teeth. Truth. We want the truth Taehyung." Taehyung's father says as his face was in flames by now.

"At g-garage" Taehyung says and his both parents remained stunned

"And we thought, the new heir of Kim Industries was getting trained at the best school in the country when clearly he was wandering around" Taehyung's mother says. Unlike Mr.Kim, her tone was gentle.

"I wasn't wandering around. I am working at a garage as an intern." Taehyung says hoping his parent's chest would swell with pride which clearly was not bound to happen, considering the situation.

"Wow! Now you do low-life jobs like this-" Mr.Kim says but was cut off by taehyung

"It isn't a low life job. It's MY HOBBY AND PASSION. Eversince i was born, all i was told was to become a capable heir of kim industries. But, did you ever consider my choice? Did you ever ask me? Honestly, if you ask me I want to drop out of school." Taehyung says venting his anger and frustration out.

"That's it, you are grounded. You like going to the garage right? Then go and live in the garage" Mrs. Kim says referring to the personal garage of the kim's which was situated right besides their mansion.

"Okay" Taehyung says with the same cold tone and runs upstairs to his room

He takes out his phone from his pocket and opens his friend group chat

"Let's hit the bar tommorow at 9" Taehyung puts this message on his friend group chat while smirking at the screen and tosses the phone on the bed before opening his cupboard to pack all his clothes and live in the garage.