8. First day

"Taehyung!" Mrs.Kim calls taehyung who was brushing his teeth in the garage right now

"Yes i am coming" Taehyung said. He spits the toothpaste and cleans his mouth with a random towel and pees in the sink just besides it feeling lighter.

After a few minutes, he entered the Kim mansion, all decked up for the day to do absolutely nothing. Well, his school had banned him, so has his own parents and he can't even meet david or work in pig tires anymore. From the past two days, all Taehyung does is Eat, sleep and repeat. 

Anyway, Taehyung enters the Kim mansion and looks at his mother questionably. 

"Here you are. Take this" Mrs. Kim hands over a chit to taehyung

"What is this?" Taehyung asks

"Its your aunt junie's number and below is her laundromat's address. Go give her a hand, she'll pay you for your work." Taehyung listens carefully and just walks away. He takes a small bag which had all his necessities in it and catches a taxi to lend his aunt a hand at her laundromat. 

Well, Taehyung doesn't even remember how his aunt looked like since the last time they met, Taehyung was just 4. All Taehyung remembers is that, though his aunt was quite old, like a decade older than his mother, she was cool and updated. 

Soon Taehyung arrives At the laundromat. He enters inside, and the air conditioning immediately made him feel cool and calm

Taehyung was looking here and there possibly hunting for his aunt but she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, he was engulfed in a hug.

"Taehyung-ah" Aunt junie hugs taehyung. The way Taehyung could see it, she was an old lady of almost 60, but her clothing choice was no less than girls of this generation

"Aunt Junie?" Taehyung breaks the hug and cups his aunt's cheeks

"Yes my baby. Come here sit with me, tell me about you! Its been so many years since we met" Aunt junie says with a lot of elegance.

Then taehyung moves his gaze towards the walls of the laundromat. The paintings hung there were of futuristic earth and some of the best abstract paintings of modern era.

Now Taehyung could describe her perfectly. She was old by face but, young at heart. Vintage by choice of clothing and modern at buying art. In short, she was classy, elegant and carried herself wonderfully. Taehyung also noticed his aunt was of average height barely crossing five feet two inches while taehyung was almost 6 foot. Her hair were completely white. 

"So tell me taehyung how old are you now" aunt junie asked with excitement laced in her voice

"I am seventeen aunt, three months till I turn 18"taehyung says with a smile. Aunt junie ruffles his fluffy hair giving a fond smile.

"Today is your first day so make yourself comfortable. There are no other peers for you to interact with so, make sure you are helping all the customers properly. I leave it, totally on you" aunt junie says, her voice getting serious by each word.

"Aunt where would you be though?" Taehyung says

"Well, wait till 7 pm and I will let you know" aunt junie says with a smirk

"Come let me show you around" aunt junie holds taehyung's hands and leads him to the main room where all washing machines were kept.

"This is the place where you will work from 12 to 9 everyday. Before and after that I will manage" aunt junie informs taehyung and he just nods. Taehyung sees a room with a wooden door. It was locked. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Aunt junie, what's in there?" Taehyung asks curiously

"Oh it's just an old storage room but I've locked it up now since it's of no use. Come here I will show you the washroom and other stuff" aunt junie says and then walks. Taehyung comes behind her.

"So look this is the washroom on your left and on your right is a small couch if you wish to sit but, only for a while ok" aunt junie says

"Then all set?" Aunt junie asks with a cheerful expression

"All set" taehyung says and aunt junie Pats his shoulders with a smile

"Good" aunt junie says then she continues speaking after a few seconds after looking at her watch.

"Look its time. Go taehyung turn that closed board on the main entrance to open" aunt junie points to the board and taehyung's gaze immediately moved there. After spotting the board, he walks towards it and turns the board to " open"

"All the best for your first day" aunt junie says and leaves taehyung.

Taehyung stands patiently. Finally he spots a customer walking towards the door. He smiles and clears his throat fixing himself for the first customer of the day.

The customer opens the door and taehyung was quick to recognize his first customer.

"Jungkook?"

"Taehyung-shi"

Both their eyes remained widened in pure shock.