22. My Home

"Hello taehyung-ah" aunt junie speaks in a rather hesitated voice as If scared to hear from the other side

Taehyung and Jungkook who had booked a room for themselves in a rather small hotel were right now laying on its uncomfortably soft bed. Taehyung saw his phone buzzing and quickly swiped it to answer when he saw the name.

At this moment, iungkook held his head. He felt a bit dizzy, but shrugs it off thinking it might be nothing.

"Who's it?" Jungkook mouths.

"Aunt june" taehyung whispers back

"Yes aunt junie?" Taehyung replies on the call

"When will you both be returning?" Aunt junie asked in a voice full of tremors

"Tommorow afternoon or even evening. Depends on the traffic after all. Why?" Taehyung says now sitting up, resting his back on the headboard behind. Jungkook eyes him with curiosity.

"Oh dear lord! Your parents oddly visited my laundromat today and asked for you." Aunt junie says and now taehyung's throat stopped gulping

"Seriously? Why? Oh god. What did you answer" taehyung asks getting serious

"I answered that I had sent you to run some errands. But, till how long we will be able to hold this excuse is uncertain. Return as quick as possible. I told you this was risky" aunt junie getting slightly enraged by the end of her sentence as if telling taehyung "I told you so"

"Ok then we shall umm.. wait let me check the maps" taehyung says putting junie on speaker

He opens google maps and types the destination as his own home and sees that it is showing 4 hours  reaching time

"Its showing 4 hours" taehyung says and junie gets a bit relieved now.

"Ok cool. Quickly take the damn car and leave. I think we can hold them for 4 hours. Don't stop anywhere. Pee and eat before you sit in the car" aunt june says and taehyung hums before cutting the call.

"Tell me!what happened!" A curious jungkook asks in a whiny voice

"Mom and dad were hunting around for me. We have to leave like right now. Help me in packing all the stuff. Eat a little and pee so that we don't stop anywhere in the middle. Only drink a sip of water if you are too thirsty" taehyung says and it was too much information for jungkook to process. Nonetheless, he zones out a minute or two before finally getting in action.

Their untimely check out may cost them but taekook couldnt care less.

Both quickly huddled their luggage in the back seat of the car and started their journey back home.

Jungkook had a packet of chips in his hands on which he was currently munching.

"Want some" jungkook asks offering it to taehyung who was driving with focus

"Hmm? This. Oh yes sure" taehyung says grabbing a few chips, then when he gulped it he remembered.

"Kook we didnt have to get eatables remember " taehyung says a bit annoyed

"Yes yes ok. Let me keep it back" jungkook says

Both taekook had a very comfortable silence between each other. Not soon, jungkook decided to break this silence.

" Tae I am bored " jungkook says.

Taehyung entertwines his hands with jungkook's soft ones and kisses the back of his palm. Jungkook softly blushes.

"Let me take your boredom away" taehyung says, now clenching the hands of jungkook and revs the engine to the fastest speed. As soon as he did so, jungkook started screaming high pitched

"Ahhhh. Oh god, you stupid stop it!" Jungkook says very annoyed, still screaming his lungs out

Taehyung laughs loudly and caresses jungkook's hands to ease him a bit. Soon he slows down the speed back to normal and by that time jungkook had fallen asleep.

Taehyung protectively wrapped a coat around him and jungkook was quick to snuggle in the warmth

Taehyung smiled at the boy's every feature. Jungkook was literally everything taehyung ever wanted in a life partner.  A little calm, a little sassy, a bit crazy, beautiful, kook was literally everything. Taehyung was just 17 but he knew he had found the right one. He had a feeling. In matters of love, one's guts always speak the strongest. Taehyung imagined himself with nobody but jungkook. His love for the said boy, was increasing rapidly day by day.

Taehyung saw jungkook stirring in his sleep, probably uncomfortable from sleeping on the hard car seat.

Soon, jungkook annoyedly wakes up and huffs a pout.

"I cant catch a break" jungkook says

"What is it baby" taehyung ask

"Tae I cant sleep" jungkook says

"I feel a bit uneasy in my throat. I feel like vomiting " jungkook says holding his neck as if he was trying to stop the vomit.

Taehyung briefly halts the car.

"Baby, please tell me what is the real deal" taehyung says softly gazing at jungkook

"Huh?" Jungkook asks a bit confused at the other's statement

"You vomited thrice today. Is everything alright? Dont tell me you ate the hotel food" taehyung says worriedly

"No taehyungie I didn't. I dont know. Maybe it is just because we were in that damn office of that villain for hours and they had offered me banana milk. Now you know I couldn't resist and I drank it" jungkook sobs softly and taehyung felt bad for putting jungkook through all this.

Taehyung opens the car gate from the driver's seat and walks towards the passenger seat. He opens the passenger door and pulls jungkook in his embrace

"Aww honey please stop it." Taehyung says saying the sweetest things and runs jungkook's back.

Taehyung was about to pull back but jungkook tugged at his sleeve

"Stay" jungkook says and who was taehyung to say otherwise.

Both hugged each other. Jungkook found home in this embrace,  and although this very embrace belonged to a juvenile yet, it felt so comforting, manly and mature.

" I have been meaning to say something to you for a very long time now." Jungkook says

"What is it babe. Lighten your chest, I am all ears" taehyung replies still holding jungkook's waist

"In this trip I realised something which maybe I never felt with anybody else" jungkook says and then pauses a little before speaking further.

"You make me so happy Taehyung. So much that words cannot describe. Even the littlest things like walking seem magical with you. You are like one my  prettiest dreams. However, dreams depart too soon but, taehyung you, I want you to stay." jungkook says with glistening eyes.