4. I want to know you more

"Oh bro! You are here. Come on, we wont make you drink forcefully. We apologise" seojoon says as the others also innocently hold their ears. Then seojoon moves his gaze towards jungkook and before taehyung could say anything further seojoon speaks yet again

"Right there erm. Who are you" seojoon says and licks his lips slightly trying hard not to drool at the Greek-God shaped body man in front of him.

"Hello I am jungkook" jungkook says with a light smile. Suddenly seojoon, wooshik, jimin and yoongi start wiggling their eyebrows at taehyung.

"And who is he to you taehyung?" Jimin asks

"As a matter of fact, we just met" taehyung says with folded arms

"Love at first sight?" Jimin whispers and yoongi nods. Taehyung furrows his eyes in confusion seeing them whispering to each other but nonetheless he shrugs it off.

"Hmm then would you like to join us jungkook?" Jimin asks politely

"Yes sure. " jungkook says and all 6 of them break a leg at the dance floor.

Out of the blue, couple music starts playing. All the couples present on the dance floor quickly hold their partners by their waist but what about our 6 guys? Only yoongi and jimin are a couple in their group. So, they both instantly start dancing too, not caring about their single as hell friends.

Wooshik and seojoon were a little bit of tipsy. Under the effect of alcohol, they also started to dance. Wooshik holds seojoon's waist and they both sway to the rhythm.

Meanwhile, taekook were standing in an awkward position.

"Let's Dance then shall we?" Taehyung asks a bit nervously

"Sure" jungkook hesitates but nonetheless, puts his arms around taehyung's neck while taehyung holds his waist tightly as if he never want to let go.

Taehyung was making a very firm eye contact with jungkook. Jungkook was shying away from making an eye contact. Taehyung suddenly holds jungkook's chin and makes him look up. That is when they finally make an eye contact

"Tell me more about you" taehyung utters in a soft voice. Jungkook felt his knees going weak when he saw their position.

"Nothing much about me. Well, I work as a cashier in a cafe. Even after being 24, i couldnt find a stable job. All of my friends are well established in their careers while I am still hanging in the middle. " jungkook says and taehyung mouth remained hung open when he heard jungkook's age. He closes his agape mouth quickly to avoid raising any suspicion

"No big deal. I am not doing well in my career either. I am just working in a garage for time-being while on a hunt for a stable job  " Taehyung says . Jungkook just nods.

They continue swaying until taehyung looks at the time.

"Oh! Look its 12:25 am. I need to leave jungkook" taehyung says and leaves jungkook's waist. Jungkook whines internally at the loss of the younger's touch.

"Fine i guess. I had a nice time with you. Looking forward to see you again" Jungkook says and smiles while taehyung smiles back widely with his infamous boxy smile

"Yes jungkook. Hope we meet again" Taehyung says and walks towards seojoon, jimin, yoongi and wooshik. They all were drunk and wasted on a couch. Taehyung moves his gaze here and there and finally finds a jug of water. He picks it and brutally throws the water on all of them. Jungkook also saw them from afar and laughed at them.

"Shit what the-" Wooshik jolts up rubbing his eyes and sees taehyung standing in front of them with his hands on his waist like an angry mother.

"Didn't you guys drink a lot?!" Taehyung says, still a bit stunned at their state

"Yes i guess we did. You need to drive us back home" Jimin says who looked the most sober out of all but still not sober enough to drive.

"What? Me" Taehyung gulps at their demand. He was merely 17. Although he did know how to drive but he wasn't a very confident driver. He knew he had to help his friends get back home somehow so he takes up the challenge

"Fine i will drive" Taehyung says after thinking for a good two minutes

"Good" Yoongi says and throws the car keys toward taehyung who catches it. They all walk out of the bar and hop into yoongi's car. Taehyung starts the car with a bit shaking legs and prays internally to somehow make his friends reach their home before making them reach heaven.

Jimin sat besides Taehyung to guide him the route. He sees his boyfriend yoongi and wooshik and seojoon getting all mushy at the backseat due to the effect of alcohol. He found them cute and gave a fond smile before finally looking at the road to guide taehyung

"Take a left from here" Jimin says and taehyung does.

'While driving taehyung suddenly changes lanes and starts loosing control on the sterring wheel. 

"Focus taehyung" Jimin shakes taehyung a bit who just nods in fear

"You are gonna hit it! and you hit it" Jimin says as Taehyung bangs the car with a trash can and makes a loud thud. Thankfully, there was no damage or harm caused.

Like this he dropped his friends home somehow.

As yoongi's home was at a walking distance from his he just walks back to the kim mansion.

The cold air hit him as he walked and remembered the handsome guy jungkook he just met. Them dancing and talking and laughing was replaying in Taehyung's head time and again and he loved that feeling he got when he thought of 'JUNGKOOK'.

Author: It's a short and sweet chapter!