13. Aroused

Taehyung was done fixing the tire. His father and David praised him for his exceptional skills. Then, both the father and son sat in their car with a comfortable silence surrounding them. No one broke the silence and they were happy being that way.

The father-son duo reached their own homes and laid on their beds. Both, weren't too keen on seeing each other's face for a prolonged time and maybe it was a favorable decision. Taehyung was scrolling through his phone slowly feeling his eyelids getting heavy but before he could slip into his dreamland, his cell starts vibrating. Taehyung swipes on the green side and picks the phone slightly grunting before listening to the other side.

"Taehyung, you little idiot."

Taehyung heard from the other side and he knew he had goofed up again. He had a look on the number and it was Aunt Junie.

"Aunt Junie?" Taehyung says and again hears a yell from the other end

"You rascal. You didn't come today to work and didn't care to inform me either?" Aunt Junie says her tone getting calmer each second but still slightly raised than a normal tone.

"Oh my god" Taehyung barely says wiping the nervous sweat flowing continuously.

"What oh my god you certified bastard. Your little boyfriend also dropped by in the hopes of seeing you but, both him and I were left with nothing but disappointment. This is a very careless behavior." Aunt Junie says and Taehyung had already become much more interested in her talks as soon as she mentioned his boyfriend.

"Aunt, I am so sorry. I am just coming, at least I'll work for the afternoon shift. By the way how do you know I am dating?" Taehyung asks with furrowed eyebrows quite curious to know the source through which Aunt Junie got to know his relationship status.

"Well, it came from the horse's mouth. Your little boyfriend only made the shocking reveal." Aunt Junie said and Taehyung carefully listened getting irritated with Jungkook's reveal. A few hours ago, not a single soul knew about him dating and now suddenly the entire town seems to know.

"Oh, I see. By the way, Aunt Junie I'm on my way. It's showing 20 minutes from here on google maps. Don't worry I'll be there in no time. Is  kook still there" Taehyung says and Aunt Junie looks around and sees Jungkook exiting the laundry. She quickly goes near him and stops him by holding his delicate wrist

"Yes" Aunt Junie replies and Taehyung says bye before hanging up. Jungkook looked at her with an amused expression

"Sorry baby" Aunt Junie says leaving Jungkook's wrist which had a slight red mark as Aunt Junie had long nails and rough skin after all. Jungkook just gives an it's ok look internally crying in pain. Aunt Junie shifts her gaze to the customers but then Jungkook calls her

"What'd he say" Jungkook asked 

"He will be here in no time baby. Till then you sit here comfortably and I'll order some coffee or juice whatever you'd like" Aunt Junie says and Jungkook smiled at her hospitality before answering

"I'd like to have a glass of beer" Jungkook says and aunt Junie's eyes widen a little

"Why? Wait, how old are you" Aunt Junie asked

"I am 26, old enough to order and drink beer" Jungkook says a little annoyedly. He wanted beer right now but his sudden demand was unclear

"Oh i thought you are Taehyung's age." Aunt Junie says 

"No but he is still of legal age too right?" Jungkook asked more like he was saying only because he trusted his boyfriend at least that much that he won't lie about his age.

"No-" Aunt Junie was about to say something but when she saw a customer struggling she excused herself

"Excuse me Jungkook. I will just go help that lady. Give me 5 minutes I will just tell that servant from the bar to get you a glass of cold beer" Aunt Junie says and Jungkook nods understandingly

Obviously, he wanted to drink beer today because he had a rough day back at home but now that his boyfriend was coming he wanted to arouse himself and spend quality time with him to forget all the pain he has at home. His parents yet again forced him to marry a random friend's daughter without even asking Jungkook. So, he just left his house with a couple clothes in his bag and ran towards the laundromat to tell Taehyung about his problems. To his disappointment when Taehyung was nowhere to be seen he started getting needy. Masturbation was Jungkook's coping mechanism and now that he has a boyfriend, he would no more need that. Afterall he was 26 and a grown man full of desires and needs who wanted Taehyung to fuck him right now, right there.

After what felt like an hour, Jungkook's beer arrived to him within minutes. He was slightly lost in his thoughts when the servant of the bar snapped his fingers in his face calling him sir. Jungkook stops zoning out and takes the beer, mumbling a small thank you to the servant before he left.

Now in Masturbation one doesn't have any reason to shy away from their pillows or sex toys but in real sex that too while it's your first time with the one you love, things are heated up and one becomes too shy to take another step. Jungkook knew he needed a good sex and he had also shoved a condom or two in his jeans pocket to have a good time while getting protected. He would do anything to use his coping mechanism and regardless of how shy he is to have sex with Taehyung, he knew the third or fourth meet as a couple calls for sex and he is no one to stop it from happening.

 Jungkook takes two steady sips from the glass and smacks his lips with his tongue, slightly scrunching his nose at the disgusting taste and awful smell. He didn't stop there, he drank the entire jumbo glass full of beer like a pro and kept the glass, so ready to pounce on Taehyung as soon as he arrives. Jungkook's aroused body, yet innocent eyes quickly caught Taehyung who was walking, rather running towards the shop in hurry. In a minute he crossed the road and opened the door while Jungkook still kept looking. Taehyung was quite drenched in sweat and Jungkook could swear it wasn't helping. Taehyung's opens his sexy mouth and speaks before licking his lips

"Aunt Junie I'm sorry for the delay " Taehyung says slightly catching his breath and Jungkook felt his knees go weak.