29. Wedding bells or not?

"Will you please shut your trap" Mrs.Kim said to a laughing mr.kim who was literally rolling on hearing jungkook's statement. Taehyung had a terrified expression, jungkook was absolutely annoyed and done with the family he had just met and Mrs.kim was this close to losing her cool. Mr.kim and aunt junie just enjoyed every moment like the happy-go lucky people they were.

"I understand your concern dear but, the only negative here is that people would look down upon you not because you are pregnant but because it was done outside a marraige. See this way, you might have done atleast something correct in the eyes of your parents. " Mrs.kim suggests calmly.

"Yes that all Is ok mrs.kim but, you are making me overthink. First of all, your son is a juvenile, secondly i would not want to continue a relationship with a traitor. Marraige is a far scenario" jungkook speaks sternly making the atmosphere tense yet again. Everybody was quite by now and every word of jungkook gave pain to taehyung. An unbearable kind of pain.

"Yet, I realize that although I am ready for a marraige however, Your son is still a juvenile, he deserves to live a life" Jungkook continues

"I am ready for a settled life. He has not even completed his high school yet. This suggestion is rendered useless. I will like to leave this place, mrs.kim.Not only for myself, but this decision lies in the favour of taehyung as well" Jungkook finally completes himself and now taehyung could not control

"How is it in my favour kook? I want you to be with me. This child is ours, not only yours" taehyung says

"Oh, you certainly have authority on this child, but no more on me. You lost that a while ago tae" jungkook says which sombered the mood to an uncomfortable level.

"When did I? Why?" Taehyung was confused and upset.

"Where would you go in this condition dear" Aunt junie says grabbing jungkook's wrist to put him at ease.

"Somewhere, I will find a place for sure. I have money along. " jungkook says

"Nope. Not happening on my watch. My nephew has done this to you, so you are our responsibility now. Maybe you don't want to see him , which is totally understandable so I will let you move in with me. I live two blocks away from here. " Aunt junie suggests

"That is a very generous offer aunt. However, I think I am better off alone. Living near here, will always remind me of tae and being with you also I can't get him out my mind easily. " jungkook says

"Wow the audacity. I am still here you know. Why would you want to forget me anyhow?" Taehyung says with blood-shot eyes.

"Yes I will forget you tae, atleast I will try. Like you were a bad dream and like everything I saw and did with you was a mere part of my fantasy. " jungkook says

"Nonsense. You cannot possibly do that." Taehyung says and everybody knew that these bottled up emotions were ready for a vent.

"Oh I can and I will" jungkook says angrily, his pitch rising higher with every word that came out.

"Do not be so adamant dear. It is not a request, It is an order. You have to stay with me. Not because I am taehyung's aunt but because I am yours too. " aunt junie says and jungkook's heart instantly melted

"You live with me, become a broke, irritated pregnant man, I do not care. I will love and care for you." Aunt Junie says almost as if promising.

"How could I? " jungkook says being a bit hesitant at this moment. Taehyung's silence stunned everyone. His love was going far and he just watched it all like that.

"Dear go for it. She might run a gambling room" mrs.kim says while giving a side eye to junie who smiles through tears. This moment was emotional for everyone.

"But she is a Sorted creature. She loves like no other. Please go for it. Be safe and call us anytime, anywhere, we got your back,even if this idiot does not care" mrs.kim says eyeing an upset taehyung

"If you say so, but it is only till I find my own place" Jungkook says and everybody nods just to pacify him at the moment.

"Umm now come on, get your luggage. Let me introduce you to my home sweet home" Aunt junie says and smiles gently at kook who smiles back

Both were about to walk away with their luggage when taehyung stopped kook.

"You need to listen to me. Even if you leave me, Even if you choose to never see me again, There is something you should know. Despite of all the choices I have in front of me, the most gorgeous people and possible charmers I meet, I will still choose you. Not today, I will choose you for the rest of my life even if you dont choose me"
Taehyung says and everybody was clapping gently at the insane maturity taehyung had shown. This was all jungkook's effect. Love does things to you and it is sometimes just so wholesome.

"You don't need to choose me. Not now, not ever. Go taehyung, I give you the levy. Get a girlfriend, show me that you can be happy because honestly you deserve to enjoy your youth. " Jungkook says with strained vocal chords and a heavy heart.

Junie who was busy helping kook manage his luggage finally got ready and yells a goodbye taking kook away. For how long was still a question though and this question was going to snatch away taehyung's precious sleep for sure.

Taehyung went in his bedroom. His parents got busy in their own respective works. One might think, taehyung was obviously upset and might be going in his bedroom to hide his face in the pillow and cry like a little child but seems like the lad had maturity and possibly immense maturity. Crying over spilled beans is something he seemed to have long forgotten and now the only thing on his mind was, how to win jungkook back.

Impressing him? That will hardly work. Going to June's house and doing every little thing for jungkook? Seems like jungkook might never let him do that. Taehyung paced through the room and halted on his tracks as soon as a thought popped in his head.

So how about I make him jealous then? And taehyung's lips curved into a victorious smirk.