19. Red eyes and blue skies

"Oh Aunt Junie! I am so sorry" Taehyung says holding June's hands, caressing it slightly feeling sympathetic towards his beloved aunt.He was right now, sitting in the laundromat on a chair where aunt Junie was facing him with red and swollen eyes. She was bawling her eyes out since a few past minutes now.

"Oh what happened" Jungkook says barging and widens his eyes seeing Aunt Junie.

"Taehyung messaged me. Aunt Junie we truly feel for you. Although this gambling room is illegal, I know how much it meant to you. They should have at least given you a chance instead of just immediately confiscating it.

Aunt junie lightly chokes on her sobs and tries to speak explaining the exact situation she was in.

The officer tried to push away Junie and enter the gambling room to closely examine it. With rage on her face , June Pushes his hands off and with tear-filled eyes tells him to leave and give her a chance. The officer owing to his duty, obviously denied it almost immediately and being the stronger of the two, pushed her away and signaled his counterparts to join.

The investigation went on for hours and hours and June was nothing but helpless. She sobbed seeing the room of her dreams getting sealed with some more tapes and the officer took her keys too. Before leaving, the officer told her to never dare to create a room like this again and Junie just sighed in return. She saw the room getting locked for something that seemed like forever with her own two eyes, and her tender heart was finding it all unbelievable and overwhelming to take in.

Both Taekook heard Aunt Junie rather carefully and Jungkook was the first to react.

"The officer is a real jerk now isn't he Taehyung?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods

"We must do something about it" Taehyung was quick to reply 

"How about we visit his office. The official one? Plead him just a little, to open the room and find some alternative for Aunt Junie to continue pursuing her dreams, just in a more legal way" Jungkook suggests and Taehyung's face immediately turned towards him

"Yes. It is a great idea. I am taking the car from pig garage. Be ready in 5" Taehyung says and now Aunt June decides to weigh in

"No children. Not at all. Why must you two do so much for me?" Aunt June says

" Because you are my beautiful and lovely aunt" taehyung smiles a little and hugs Junie and he heard June whispering cheesy before she slapped his hand lovingly and hugged him back.

"Yes and now that I am his boyfriend, You are my Aunt too" Jungkook says and the three hugged tight and cozy.

After a couple hours of convincing and same old refusal and formalities, Aunt June gave the two, the levy to go to the office and plead for her. She insisted on coming too but they both were quick to refuse. Having her, might cause trouble since June was not in the healthiest of her senses yet.

So now, both taekook hit the road roughly after 10 minutes of the conversation getting over. 

It was a long journey. They had to measure 94 miles today.

It was rather windy, oddly sunny and the sky was adorned with the prettiest shade of blue today. 

Jungkook was constantly tucking his hair back and Taehyung smiles at his endearing habits.

"Dont laugh you dog. My hair wont stay proper" Jungkook says huffing in annoyance

"Oh baby but you look just as good in messy hair or might i say much more good in it" Taehyung says giving a weird smile, glancing towards jungkook as well as the road, back and forth.

"What do you imply sire?" Jungkook plays along 

"You very well know it. Damn, I like you so much in messy hair on my bed, panting and huffing with that beautiful glow on your cute little face. We should have sex more often" Taehyung says and almost immediately felt a hit on his elbow. Jungkook hit him with crimson cheeks and Taehyung knew without even seeing in his direction, that Jungkook might be blushing crazily by now.

"I knew it" Taehyung says and Jungkook just blushes even more.

Both listened to songs, played silly games. While Jungkook enjoyed it to the fullest, Taehyung played only to see Jungkook enjoying to the fullest. Now, that speaks volumes. Mundane moments were rare between them but tiredness sure still exists. Taehyung finally lost a car game, both were playing for almost half an hour now and Jungkook felt his eyelids get heavy. Taehyung noticed and even saw him yawning so he suggested Jungkook to take a little car nap.

Soon, out of fatigue, Jungkook slept. The silence gave Taehyung a doorway to ponder.

Taehyung was a social butterfly undoubtedly but, he loved being alone too. Silence was his friend and darkness seemed magical to him. Although Ever since, Jungkook entered his life, Chaos seemed just as comforting and blue skies were just as alluring. Taehyung realized Jungkook had changed him, his perspective, his way to look at life and his immaturity. Yes, Taehyung was still a juvenile at the end of the day but, Jungkook taught him so many things indirectly and one of it was honesty. Being mature now, Taehyung's mistakes found more clarity and he realized he needed to be truthful to the person he loved to the core.

Since Jungkook's mind and body were adjusted to a 24 year old, Taehyung didn't dare to break out of this foolery. He sure knew one day things will align in a way against him and he will have to reveal his age but he could only think of that, never act upon it.

Taehyung was so immersed in his deep thoughts that he didn't realise Jungkook was staring at his face the whole time. Taehyung looked towards Jungkook and was slightly taken aback seeing his eyes wide open

"You looked like you had a good rest" Taehyung said

"You bet I did" Jungkook says and moments later his stomach growled. 

"Feeling hungry?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook was giggling in tiny due to embarrassment. Taehyung Sighs and asks again

"Want some tater tots?" Taehyung asked

"Yes please" 

And now Jungkook was messily munching on his favorite snack while Taehyung was doing his favorite job which was being whipped for the one and only guy who sat next to him.