17. Tangled (M)

Warning: This chapter contains smut. Watch at your own risk!

Taehyung quickly throws jungkook on the bed and pins him a little harshly. Jungkook's wrist had slight red Marks but he was giggling like a fool. One might think they are about to devour each other but their initial intention was just tickling. Taehyung was tickling jungkook and having a cute nose fight with his boyfriend. Both of them had this euphoric feeling in their hearts.

Taehyung's fingers were trailing over jungkook's underarm which was his most sensitive and ticklish region. They both had wide smiles and no one wanted to pull apart. Jungkook was laughing till his tears came out. Suddenly taehyung gets up and then sniffs his shirt.

"Uhh that smells a bit bad" he mumbles to himself but it was loud enough for jungkook to hear.

"Dont be shy. It is ok to wear a shirt that smells bad. You can remove it if you wish. I will help you in changing" Jungkook says with the most innocent eyes but his sultry tone suggested otherwise.

"Oh really" taehyung says smirking at jungkook with a cocky brow and then pins him again on the bed, but this time to actually devour him till he is breathless.

Taehyung hungrily attaches their lips together and jungkook fists taehyung's hair in the heated moment.

Taehyung bites, sucks and literally ruins jungkook's lips. He was a juvenile so obviously he didnt have much experience in kissing but when Jungkook started to kiss back, Taehyung followed his footsteps and then kissed showing stars to jungkook already. Taehyung carefully unbuttons the first two buttons of jungkook's tshirt  and sees his white milky skin, an inviting collarbone and a rather flat cleavage. It all turned him on so much that he didnt even wait before directly diving into jungkook's neck like he had been hungry for ages.

"Ahhhh tae stop Oh god." It took only seconds for jungkook to become a moaning mess.

"Mmhh" jungkook moans, clenching the bedsheets tightly biting his lips and that is when he heard taehyung growling for the first time.

"Stop biting them. They are only mine to devour" taehyung says with a dominating aura and jungkook's legs, infact his entire body had already given up.

Taehyung hovers directly above jungkook and straddles Him a little again before diving and stinging jungkook's neck with his sharp teeth.

"Gosh this is so good Oh yea" jungkook says smiling and now tae knew jungkook was enjoying this. Jungkook loved being kissed on the neck and so for the next 15 minutes taehyung kept kissing and licking jungkook. Well, not until a naughty idea popped in his mind.

"Wanna continue this in the bathroom with the cold shower running past our naked bodies"

And the very next moment both of them were there in tae's little washroom which had only a huge shower which flowed water right on the top of their heads. Not like they weren't enjoying.

Taehyung finally undresses jungkook till he was completely naked removing his underwear, the last piece of cloth on jungkook's body and his last shred of sanity which was lousily thrown somewhere in the corner of the bathroom.

The shower kept running and now taehyung's white shirt was transparent to the core, that it showed his erected nipples. It irritated jungkook that how taehyung was quite dressed. While jungkook was completely naked from head to toe, taehyung still had his shirt and underwear on.

"Strip" jungkook says and taehyung gives him an uninteresting look as he was supposed to be saying it , being the dominant one.

"Make me" taehyung says and let's jungkook's soft hands remove taehyung's clothes to the extent that now they both were completely naked.

Taehyung slowly attaches their lips and whispers a bit seriously

"You sure you want this" taehyung asks

"I want this more than anything baby" jungkook says moaning in between stroking his own nipples feeling extremely needy.

"Let me get a condom" taehyung says and was about to walk away but jungkook holds him back saying

"Why need condoms? Take me raw right here. I am a male tae I'm not gonna get pregnant." Jungkook says and the next moment his legs were raised against the wall and taehyung eats out jungkook's pretty little hole

"Oh taeee" jungkook says and clenches his shoulders tightly.
Taehyung's tongue was doing wonders. For the last 30 minutes there was a lot of kissing but no intimate touching yet and jungkook was so desperate that he said

"Just fuck me babe" jungkook says and taehyung bites his earlobe whispering in a deep-ass voice

"Beg for me" taehyung says and inserts three fingers directly in jungkook's hole

Jungkook screams as tears and shower both rush down his pretty rosy cheeks

"Yes tae just like that" jungkook says and now taehyung had lost control over himself. He bends jungkook over and enters his huge cock in jungkook's soft ass without any warning. A thrust sound was heard and jungkook rolled his eyes almost seeing heaven

"Fuck so tight and good. I love you so fucking much I wanna fuck you yes ahh" taehyung says in his deep voice groaning.

"Oh tae you are so good" jungkook says, moaning slowly with a smile. He was enjoying this so much. The pain was literally nothing in front of the immense pleasure he was receiving at the moment

Suddenly, taehyung quickened his pace

"Oh my tae. Ouch ah go slow ouch ahhhh" jungkook screams and taehyung was now even more turned on. He bites his lips in hunger and fucks jungkook more deep and fast.

"Now I will guide you" jungkook says in a deep voice and taehyung was slightly puzzled, his cock eagerly waiting for jungkook's command

"Go slow and deep" jungkook says and taehyung obeys him

"Slow and deep" jungkook says with each thrust and taehyung was so deep inside jungkook that jungkook almost felt tae's cock belonged in his ass.

"Slow and deep yes Oh yes. Oh yes daddy" jungkook says with each sound of thrust.

Taehyung's got even more turned on and grasps jungkook wet ass tightly.

Taehyung spanks jungkook thrusting in him.

"Now go fast and hard" jungkook says and taehyung was already turned on so his pace changed quite quickly and he thrusted at an animalistic speed.

"Ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhaghh" jungkook screams loudly and taehyung holds his neck choking him. Jungkook was loving this so much.

"Daddy ouch" jungkook says.

"Listen tae ahh let me let me ouch, ride you" jungkook says and the thrusts abruptly stop. Taehyung immediately turns off the shower, picks jungkook and drops him on the floor. He hops on the bed and pulls jungkook's hand.

Jungkook shyly hovers over tae and hold his cock putting it in his tight and beautiful hole

"Ooh" jungkook says and keeps his hand on tae's bare chest moving his hips slowly and widely.

Taehyung was enjoying this to the core. Suddenly he stops jungkook and starts trusting his cock upwards.

"That feels so good" jungkook manages to speak

"Ahhhhh ohhhh yea daddy you so you so fuck. Shitt you so good at this" jungkook compliments taehyung and this boosts taehyung's ego. He starts thrusting so fast that the bedsheet got numerous wrinkles and the bed was making a cracking noise as their bodies. moved past each other

Slowly, jungkook reaches his climax.

"Tae I'm gonna fuck. Cum real soon" jungkook says and white and warm liquid was spread all over his entrance