15. I want to be tied with you

By now, Jungkook's arousal was long gone, since many other things distracted him. He even helped a few customers here and there to give a helping hand to taehyung and his aunt, ignoring his neediness which eventually faded.

Jungkook smiled weirdly at the thought of having intercourse with Taehyung. It was too early for them do anything sexual. That level of trust hasn't been built between them yet. Jungkook's weird arousal made him think about taehyung in the dirty way otherwise probably he would never think like that normally. He was helpless too, afterall sex or even masturbation but some kind of sexual vibration was his coping mechanism. He dealt with shit all his life while maturbating and finally losing his virginity to a neighbour in a fit of sudden neediness. It was like a drug addiction to him.

On the other side, Taehyung and Aunt Junie had successfully attended to all the customers and now again it was time for Aunt Junie to open her illegal gambling room but, today she decided not to. What was so peculiar about today?

Well, she was excited seeing her sister's son having a boyfriend. Seeing Jungkook made her elated to the point that she decided it was better to spend time with her taehyungie's boyfriend rather than earn profit from illegal gambling. Aunt Junie was a coconut indeed. Rough on the outside but sweet, pure and soft on the Inside. She never wanted to have a gambling room either but, when her husband suddenly departed to heaven few years back she had to make an addition and earn extra in order to survive. No one chooses to do illegal stuff, it's just that circumstances make them do so.

Shrugging all her thoughts, she put on a smile on her face as if she wasn't overthinking just a minute ago and walked towards the young couple, obviously  taekook, who were sitting in a very intimate position. Jungkook was comfortably seated on Taehyung's lap scrolling through his phone while Taehyung was doing the same but was also ocassionaly stroking jungkook. Aunt Junie carefully hid behind a wall and quickly took a picture of her adorable sons. Then she finally walked towards them.

"Kids, how about we go to that really delicious restaurant across the street. Take it a treat from your aunt's side." Aunt junie says smiling warmly.

Both taekook looked above from their phone and smile back at aunt junie. While Jungkook still held his phone while facing aunt, taehyung shoved his phone in his pocket and snaked his hand around jungkook's waist. Jungkook slaps taehyung's hand with a shy face as he wasn't comfortable to show such open affection yet. Atleast not in front of Aunt Junie.

Aunt Junie giggles at their actions and raises her eyebrows as if asking for an answer.

Jungkook gets up from Taehyung's lap and fixes himself before speaking

"Yes sure aunt let's go" Jungkook says with a bunny smile and Taehyung couldn't stop cooing.

He too got up with a lovesick smile and snaked his arms protectively around jungkook's waist walking out the laundromat and waiting after they stepped a little out for Aunt Junie who was locking her laundromat. Unfortunately, she completely left the gambling room open.

No one would sneak in an illegal room right?

They all walk together to a restaurant Aunt Junie had led them to.

Jungkook reads the name of the restaurant with astonishment

'Come lick me bar and restaurant'

Taehyung was controlling his laugh after seeing jungkook's cute confused face at the name of the restaurant.

"Oh dear. Come lick me means this restaurant has really delicious food which you would lick till your plate is clean with your saliva. Dont take it the dirty way" Aunt Junie says and Jungkook had lost just a tinge of trust on Aunt Junie. Was she really a trustworthy woman? Who knew..

All three of them enter the restaurant. Jungkook expected some kind of jazzy loud bar with emo people roaming around due to the name but to his surprise or rather disappointment it was a very decent restaurant with an aromatic atmosphere.

The food smelt just like the name of the restaurant. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly knew they were going to lick the plates by just the smell of it.

Taehyung takes a seat nearest to the window and sits comfortably while Aunt Junie goes to the counter to order something.

Before Jungkook could sit on an individual chair Taehyung held his wrist and made him sit on his lap.

"Tae not here" jungkook mumbles shyly giggling.

"Then where baby girl" taehyung whispers back and Jungkook only laughed harder with rosy cheeks. But, then he was stunned when taehyung pecked his lips suddenly. Nonetheless, he pecks back on tae's cheeks.

" Not satisfied baby. Give me one here. I would prefer a smooch. A long one" Taehyung says pointing at his lips saying in a deep voice while there was a butterfly storm in Jungkook's little tummy.

Jungkook was hesitant and clutched taehyung's shirt adorably and now Taehyung just couldn't control. He cupped jungkook's cheeks and smashed his own lips on Jungkook's like it was his favourite candy.

Jungkook eyes were a bit wide but then he started kissing back passionately. Taehyung's hands start roaming inside Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook moaned near Taehyung's ears while Taehyung felt his dick twitch at this. He started kissing more deeply and used his tongue. Jungkook lost himself in the immense pleasure he was recieving at the moment.

To breathe a little, finally the two broke the kiss and stared at each other with a loving gaze.

"I love you too much baby. So much that i want to just tie you and keep you to myself. Always." Taehyung says and Jungkook felt valued for the first time in his life. He felt like he was needed. All his life he was seldom neglected but today Taehyung's words meant so much to him that his eyes got a little moist and his nose was slightly red as if he was crying internally.

These were tears of happiness. The tears of pure love.

"I would like that because.." jungkook shys away a little but then gains courage again to confess

"I love you too and so much, that I want to be tied with you. And only you" jungkook says sobbing cutely

"Aww! baby" Both hug like they were afraid of getting separated.

Jungkook's hands reached Taehyung's neck and he gripped it tightly while taehyung held Jungkook's waist firmly kissing jungkook's nape while he too felt emotional.

Jungkook didn't say out loud but he knew that if he ever lost Taehyung, he would feel worthless and his life would have no meaning. The thought of losing Taehyung scared him and that is when he knew that they were meant to be.