14. Mini Heart attacks

"Oh! Hey Jungkook!" Taehyung goes to Jungkook who was staring at him like there is no end.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook in a tight hug but boy he didn't know how vulnerable Jungkook felt. He was almost about to give up on his legs.

Taehyung pulls out from the hug and notices uncomfortable gestures from Jungkook indicating some thoughts were troubling him.

"Baby everything ok?" Taehyung asks Jungkook looking him straight in the eye and now Jungkook was getting the dirtiest thoughts possible. Obviously Taehyung was no innocent either because he also had wet dreams about Jungkook every other day. At this point their desires needed to be fulfilled and they were so ready for doing so.

"Yes Taehyung everything's great. " Jungkook manages to speak in a little hushed tone, his arousal restraining him from speaking loud and clear.

"Ok good. Sit here. I will complete my work and be there with you in just a few hours." Taehyung says patting Jungkook's head affectionately who smiles while nodding.

Soon Taehyung goes to complete the work and Jungkook was helplessly needy now. He had no idea what to do. He peeked into his little sling bag and found a small vibrator. Smirking like a fox he removed the vibrator and exits the laundromat without even telling anyone. Afterall he doesn't take much time in masturbation, so hopefully no one would know. The question was that where would he masturbate? Then an idea clicked and Jungkook opened the laundromat's door gleefully while getting at his peak arousal every second that passed. He wanted Taehyung but unfortunately he was still working so Jungkook couldn't control himself for this long and that is how he stumbled upon the nearest public washroom he could find.

He clicked the door open hastily of the washroom, then closed it behind him. Then he quickly undoes his buttons and lowers his pants, making his body feel loose and cozy. Further, he pulls out a thick blanket which was almost like a mattress and lays it on the bathroom floor being careful to lay it in the area which was the least wet. What an irony that he was only the most wet thing right now yet he still hovered above the mattress being naked head to toe. His cum was leaking and his head was spinning like he was almost a crazy maniac. One might not call masturbation an unhealthy coping mechanism but that is only until they would see how animalistically Jungkook masturbates. He sits on the mattress comfortably, then raises his legs up in the air trying to form a position he saw in a video last week. When he was satisfied that he was indeed doing it in the right way, he switched on his little but powerful vibrator to the highest speed, smirking at the little thing.

Suddenly he heard commotion outside as if someone was entering the bathroom and Jungkook was not wrong since just a few seconds later that very person knocks on Jungkook's door. Jungkook was already alarmed but got even more startled when he heard that lady talking

"Please make it quick" From her voice, the lady seemed quite young.

"Y-yes" Jungkook manages to speak

He runs in the small cubicle grabbing everything he removed to not leave a single clue behind, Then he was about to make an exit and that is when he realized, he had no clothes on. His eyes widen and he hastily grabs his clothes putting them on roughly before finally sighing in relief. He improves his horrid facial expression and turns it to normal before finally clicking the door open to face the lady who had given him the shock of his life.

"Oh thank god" The lady says pushing Jungkook aside softly and when she turns her back, Jungkook saw red stain on her skirt and he quickly understood the situation.

Jungkook was devastated. His desire of sex or just even masturbation was growing intense. The beer was unusually high on him today although he had good alcohol tolerance.

With a grim and upset face, Jungkook enters the laundromat only to see Taehyung half naked or to put it in better words, he was shirtless.

Jungkook swore that this day was all about shocks and horrors.

"What the actual fuck?" Jungkook says pointing at Taehyung who quickly holds his hand with a helpless expression

"I can explain" Taehyung says holding Jungkook's hand who nods for Taehyung to continue with a stern face on.

"You see that Grandma right there" Taehyung says being careful not to point but still be able to make Jungkook understand about the lady.

"Uh-huh" Jungkook says frowning

"She didn't know how to use our washing machines so I was just giving her an example by putting my own clothes" Taehyung says, still not leaving Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook holds his hand in return too and smiles at his foolishness.

All of a sudden Taehyung felt a blow on his head

"You absolute idiot! Put some clothes on" Aunt Junie says

"Ow" Taehyung rubs his head in pain and Jungkook went back to grab a seat and enjoy the drama

Aunt Junie then turns back to see all her customers staring at Taehyung's glowing skin. She gives a weird smile.

Then Taehyung also follows the direction Aunt Junie was looking in and he knew he won't regret anything more than this. The people's gaze on Taehyung's god-like body and their gawking expression made Taehyung uncomfortable enough to finally covering his nipples with his bare hands in embarrassment.

"Oh finally you are embarrassed" Aunt Junie says sarcastically and Jungkook along with all the other customers started to laugh their ass off. The laughs finally stops after a moment when Taehyung was clothed.

Taehyung's pouts in annoyance and gets back to his work.