27. No More Game-Play

Aunt Junie felt her palms get sweaty! The air conditions did not seem to work properly in the hospital because June was clearly having cold sweats.

"Umm. It is nothing Sisso, There's only Taehyung in there" Junie covers up

"Wait let me clear things up-" The surgeon tries to intervene

"Will you please shut up?" Junie says, her sweating slowly getting immense

"So, as i was telling" Junie tries to continue but this time the surgeon interrupts with rage written all over his face. As if, the surgery was not hectic enough, that now the family of the people he saved, shuts him up like anything.

"Excuse me! I don't take your crap. I spent 6 hours trying to save that precious family" The surgeon says and While Junie was left to argue with the doctor, The kims push them aside and enter the room to see their precious son and his so-called family.

"Yes you bitch! How dare you! Now, they will surely get to know about everything we have been hiding for months. You are so messed up" Junie says and when she looks around, her eyes could not find the Kims. The doctor smugly points towards the room and Junie gasps for a while before finally glaring at the doctor. She opens the door and sees Taehyung hugging his parents while Jungkook laid on a bed not far from him. His parents forgot anything and everything because the fact that their child was safe, was their uppermost priority as of now.

All three were in a tight hug and seeing the family moment, Junie clicked a few pictures of them and wiped a tear or two from her eyes caused due to her sentimental nature.

"Come here aunty" Tae says, and Junie could not control. This aunt right here, was his first love, mother figure and recently his partner in crime.

Now, the all four were in a hug together. Suddenly a bed creaking sound was heard indicating there was a human taking turns in his sleep on a bed in the same room.

The Kim's broke out of their trance and relieved Taehyung of the hug. The surgeon's words rung in their minds yet again and Junie could not help but curse at the doctor. She stood in the middle of the way which led to Jungkook's bed and gave out a fake smile

"You should not go there sisso and brother in law. The patient on that bed has a rather nasty disease. You might not want to see him" Junie says, her voice not even a percent convincing.

"That means you saw that person and anyway I am your elder sister so remember the rules June" Mrs. Kim says in an authoritative voice while Junie just got on a side. Taehyung could not process about whom they were talking about but a minute later he swings down the bedsheet and runs to stop his parents but obviously it was too late.

"Who is he Junie?It seems like you know him " Mr. Kim asks

"I do not know that person" Junie says and her mouth could lie but her body language could not. Mrs. Kim sighs and speaks further

"Stop playing games with us. Tell the truth June, we can not get any more suspicious than this" Mrs. Kim says and Mr. Kim nods

"There is no truth mom and dad. There is no game playing. This person right here is a friend of mine who had helped me in running Aunt Junie's errands" Taehyung says

"Oh really?" Mrs.Kim was not satisfied

"Son you need ample bed rest. Take an oath to not stand unnecessarily again." Mr.Kim says and takes Taehyung back to bed.

Mrs.Kim turns to June who was tight-lipped this whole time and folds her hand as if in the mood to be a badass

" The real deal Junie" Mrs.Kim says and June apologizes to the couple in her mind before finally revealing the truth

"This boy is-" June was about to spill the beans but the surgeon interrupted, this time for the good.

"Please everyone. I gave enough time for reconciliation. You must leave the room right now and give the patients some time to rest" The surgeon says and June almost felt euphoria

" Let us go to our place and discuss the matter there" Mrs.Kim says and all the three leave the room and Taehyung who was listening to every word, was also relieved hearing the door close. He got up, and limped towards Jungkook's bed.

He kissed Jungkook's forehead and caressed his cheeks while he felt emotional at this point

"I am sorry for all the trouble I caused baby. I do not think I deserve an angel like you" Tae says and sobs at the condition of his lover.

Taehyung tilts his head sideways to hear any heartbeat from Jungkook's belly and thankfully there was a slight throbbing that gave him comfort. He kissed his belly as well .

"You did not even enter this world yet and I am already causing trouble to you. I failed as a father my love. I am so so sorry" Taehyung says and wipes every shedding tear with loud sobs. The bed beside Jungkook's bed was left empty but it was uninviting to the eyes of Taehyung. He rather wanted to lie in the warm embrace of his beloved and their fetus.

So he did, and as soon as he did so, sleep took over and this scene was extremely heartwarming.

On the other hand, The Kim's and Junie reached home faster than the usual time and Junie knew luck was not on her side today.

They all took place on the couch and even in this moment, not forgetting the high-class etiquettes of hers, Mrs.Kim served a glass of water to Junie in a beautifully designed utensil who could hardly gulp it down her throat.

"Now june" Mrs.kim says and Junie speaks knowing there was no use stretching all this further

"So your son has a boyfriend, whom you just saw" Junie says and Kim's were already in awe

"Also your son's boyfriend is a rare male, he is pregnant and taehyung is the father. Taehyung had gone to a town nearby to fight for my gambling room's case and while returning the accident took place." Junie says and Kim's were too stunned for words

"Wait! Come again, so my son has a boyfriend. Quite acceptable. He impregnated another guy which is shocking. On top of that you owning a gambling room is way beyond imagination" mrs.kim says processing all information in the slowest way possible.

"I do not know what to say. I did not know banishing him from our house would give him so much freedom " Mr.Kim says

"I know right. Let him return, we must talk to the children about sex education although I know it is late" Mrs.Kim says and Junie was scared for her nephew

"You do not mind him being gay?" June asks a little shocked that the Kim's were least concerned about their son having a boyfriend.

"Not at all. We knew he was different, and honestly, we felt nothing but the same pure love because his sexuality will never change the fact that he is still our lovable and one and only son" Mr.Kim says and Mrs.Kim nods in agreement.

"Mom! Dad!" Taehyung stood on the doorway with jungkook on the wheelchair beside him. They both were still holding hands which did not go unnoticed. Taehyung smiled with satisfaction after hearing his father say that he was accepted.

It seems like they were discharged since June had asked for their home rest whenever the doctor permits and thankfully he permitted them to go back home but not without an old and experienced nurse by their side.