Engaged, Giddy, And Growing

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning when Ica finally awoke to the sun's rays flooding through her window. Over the weekend, the man who she came to fall in love with, Claude Frollo proposed to her, under the twinkling star lit sky. Ever since then, she has been glowing. Today will be the first time the spend the day together since their engagement. Ica is ecstatic. Even though they have had several dates in the past, this one would be special. Not long after waking up, she hears here phone vibrate. A text from her fiancé.

Claude: Good morning my love. I can't wait to see you today. 💗

Ica: Good morning! I can't wait to see you either. Soo are you going to tell me what we are doing?

Claude: Nope you're all you have to wait-and-see but what I had planned is not till the afternoon so you get to pick what we do this morning.

Ica: I can! Anything!

Claude: Yup anything. BUT. It has to be legal in nothing that will get us... me killed. LOL

Ica: Haha okay I want to stay to be special if I have to think about it. Then I get to surprise you too.

Claude: Sounds good to me. I will see you at 10?

Ica: Aye! I can't wait!

Claude: Me either. Alright I love you Ica. 🥰

Ica: I love you more.😘

Even more fired up for her date, Ica jumps in the shower and throws on some clothes. Once again, she doesn't bother dressing up in a fancy out fit. She throws on a pair of bright green shorts with patches of black sequins and a Hunter X Hunter tank top featuring Gon Freces on the front. She puts on some eye make up and a simple black choker, and her silver neckless with a picture of her beloved Pomeranian C Bear imprinted on the locket, who passed three yers ago. She then pops on a pair of mitch-match earrings, and snaps on her pandora friendship bracelet that Kalista got her. She doesn't bother having breakfast as she is too excited to eat, so she just brushes her teeth and plops down on her couch pondering different ideas for their date.

Alright, what should we do? Amusement park ? Noo. Maybe the castle. No, not that either. She continues to wrack her brain trying to find something fun but also special to do. ‟I got it!" She exclaimed aloud? "The Museum of Fascinating and Weird Things!" This museum features unbelievable facts of creatures, the planet, and technology. It also delves into the extreme and eccentric talents of different people who love to show off what they can do. Immediately Ica dials up Eliza, who will be their driver chaperone.

"Hi Eliza!"

"Hi! You sound super excited."

"That's because I am! So Claude is letting me choose what to do this morning. He said what he has planned is for the afternoon. So I chose The Museum of Fascinating and Weird Things. Does that work for you?" She asked, anticipation in her voice.

"Works for me."

"Awesome! Yay! Thank you!"

Laughing Eliza says, "Of course. See you at 9:30?"

"Yup!"

***

Claude's up early. He was barely able to sleep another wink, do to his elation of spending the whole day with Ica. Why do I have butterflies? It's not like it's our first date. Well maybe because she is a actually mine, the fact that she chose to spend her life with me. He laughed to himself. I guess this is what it feel like to be in love.

Claude decides to switch up his dress a little bit. He throws on black trousers and a button down purple shirt. His stomach is too fluttery to eat, so he too, decides to skip breakfast. Instead he sits at the kitchen with a cup of black coffee, thinking of today's outing. Unbeknownst to Ica, Claude has decided to take her to The Boardwalk in the Sky. The boardwalk is raised a couple hundred feet above the ground exploring the beauty of Great Ocean Road. It is said to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Claude says a quick silent prayer.