My Life With You

It's 6:00 in the morning and the sun is beginning to peek it's head up far on the horizon. Today the Frollos are leaving Ireland after enjoying their fun filled, romantic, and adventurous honeymoon. Ica is the first to awaken. Her back is pressed up comfortably against her husband stomach and chest. His bare skin against hers makes her feel safe and secure. One of his slender arms is draped over her body. She lightly strokes it with the back of her knuckles wishing the two of them could stay like this all day. After about ten minutes Claude begins to stir. He rests his chin on his wife's petite shoulder, nuzzles her neck, and kisses her cheek making her giggle.

"Good morning." He said in a low voice. Ica turns her body around so she can look at him.

"Good morning." She said in response.

Claude pulls her body against his until their foreheads are touching. In turn, she wraps her arm around his thin waist and runs her fingers up and down the length of his

spine. His skin is warm and smooth.

"I'm not quite ready to get up yet." He whispered.

"Me either. But if we don't, we'll miss our flight." She murmured between kisses.

"Hmm I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing." Smirking, he snuggles into the crook her neck as she runs her hands through his disheveled gray hair making him sigh softly. After about 10 minutes like this, Claude reluctantly sits up and gets from beneath the covers.

"Well before we go, I'm going to enjoy the luxurious bath tub, as they say, one last time." He paused and looked over his shoulder with a sly smile. "Would you like to join me? My beautiful wife." Ica grinned"

"Only if we put bubbles in it." He chuckled.

"Oh yes. Bubbles for my bubbly girl."

***

Within the hour Claude and Ica are ready to check out. First however, they would like to find a gift to give to the hotel clerk Maribel. The Frollos had taken a liking to Maribel as she was kind, helpful, and viewed them as a regular couple despite their large age gap. Because of that, they want to show their appreciation.

"So Claude, I think we are going to have to sneak out so Maribel doesn't see us."

"Why do we need to sneak out?" He asked with humour in his voice.

"Well whenever we leave she ask us where we're going...and we can't very well say we are getting her a gift."

"We could just tell her we are going shopping."

"True, but then she will see us come back and probably ask us what we got or something. You know how Maribel is. Besides, sneaking out is more fun and gives me a thrill." She said with pure glee. Claude just shakes his head.

"Like I said, you never cease to amaze me, my crazy girl."

"Alright, what are we waiting for! Let's go!"

Claude and Ica creep down the stairs, trying to stay unnoticed by Maribel, who is faithfully at the check in desk. "I wonder if she has shift switches with any other person. She's like always here. If this wasn't her shift...we could probably just walk out. But like I said, this is more fun." Ica whispered.

"Okay, we made it to the bottom, how to we get outside?" Asked Claude skeptical.

"We have to either crawl...or wait till she is distracted by checking other people in and out."

"Um...crawl?" Said Claude unenthusiastically.

"Well...ooo look someone's coming! Ica said suddenly, her voice hushed. Alright let's see where they're goiiing...perfect! She gave Claude a firm shove. "Go!" The couple hustle to the front door hoping not to be seen.