𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏

When Tara and Sam came back everyone was yelling. I can't believe he's back with a gun too? Were dead.

"How about you two? You were the only ones gone during this." Mindy called out Of course she's starting her horror theories again.

"What? We were literally in the house?" I replied

"Where in the house?"

I glanced at Ethan, oh my god this is going to sound wrong but I can't let them think it's me.

"In the guest room" I said

"Together?"

"Yes."

Tara interrupted, "we're you guys seriously fucking while I was about to get murdered?"

"What? No!" Me and Ethan both shouted.

ETHANS POV

My sister, Quinn, almost broke character and started laughing at that. Quinn's never going to let me hear the end of this.

"We weren't doing anything like that!"

Now it was Chads turn to interrupt. "Wait so you guys were doing something like making out or-"

"NO." Me and y/n yelled "This isn't even the point! Tara and Samantha almost died and you're worried if me and y/n fucked?" Can't believe I'm even saying those words right now.

"Well yeah I thought you were losing your virginity while they almost died." Chad yelled

No way he just yelled that out in front of everyone.

"You're a virgin?" Y/n said laughing

"Y/n don't act like you aren't either" Mindy said

I almost bursted out laughing. "No way you were making fun of me for being a virgin as if you aren't one to."

"This is so off topic!" Y/n yelled I noticed her cheeks turning red.

"Me and Ethan did nothing he just came to check on me okay?" Y/n said trying to change the subject.

"Wait he checked up on you? Are you guys dating?" Anika finally spoke.

"I swear to god I will-" y/n got interrupted by Samantha.

"Guys focus. It obviously wasn't them. We saw them go into the room and we all know y/n would hate to say she's even in the same room with Ethan. I think she's telling the truth, for now at least." Sam spoke up
. Why am I offended by this.

Samantha continued "I think we should all stay at my apartment. Like a sleepover so we're all safe."

And the plan is working. All she has to do is partner me up with my sister and we can take my death tomorrow.

"We will all separate in pairs of two. I'll be with be Tara. Mindy with Chad-"

"Why can't I be with my girlfriend?" Anika spoke up.

"I'm sorry but your new the the group and it's safer for Mindy to be with her brother." Sam replied

"Mindy there's no way you agree with this." Anika looked over at Mindy and she finally replied. "Sorry babe... I can't trust anyone expect the core four."

"Are your seri-" Anika got cut off by Samantha.

"Anyways." Samantha continued. "Quinn  will be with Anika and lastly Ethan with be with Y/n."

And the plan is failing.

Y/NS POV

You're joking.