𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏

ETHAN POV

I hate Quinn. Mindy, chad, Kirby, AND Y/n are all in the van and I have to sit right next to Y/n out of all of them. This van is way too small.

I've just been eating my Cheetos. I feel like I can't even look at her after this morning.

Y/N POV

Me and Ethan were squished together shoulder to shoulder. I looked over to see Mindy arguing with Kirby.

"This is exactly what happened to uncle Randy."

I wish I got to meet Randy. He was one of my favorites in the stab movies.

Why am I thinking about the stab movies when I'm basically in one right now. "Wait, what are we doing here again?" I asked

"Yeah why are we in some creepy ass van. I wasn't paying attention." Chad added.

Kirby glared at us. "We're going to track ghost face when Sam gets called. I just told you this."

"Isn't this how Randy died?" Ethan asked

Now it was Mindy's turn to give us a glare. "Why do you think we were talking about Randy in the first place."

"Sorry, I wasn't focused."

"Is it cause Y/n is right next to you?"

"Kirby please take off the child lock on this van so I can get out."

"Sorry, child lock stays on for the people who act like children." Kirby laughed at her own joke.

"Yeah , you guys are acting like children." Chad pointed at both me and Ethan.

"I didn't even talk to him."

"See, that's a childish thing to say!"

"What?"

"Guys, quiet down! He's calling Sam!" Kirby's acting like a mom all of a sudden.

We waited a couple seconds for Kirby to speak again. Ethan tapped me and offered me a Cheeto. Is he really offering me a Cheeto while we're tracking a serial killer.

I took the Cheeto and Kirby said some address and then Sam and Tara were yelling on the phone. "What's going on?"

"He's at Gales house."

WHAT. "Drive over there. Now! What the fuck are we doing just sitting here."

"Maybe we shouldn't go. What if someone gets hurt?" Ethan said. Is he serious.

"Ethan, that better a joke, we're going."

"Okay we will drive over there and you guys all stay in the car. Okay?"

———————————————

"Do not leave here. That is a order from the FBI." Kirby slammed the car door and ran inside the building.

"Love you too mom!" Mindy yelled.

"Mindy I really don't think this is the time." Chad said seriously.

"My bad."

I looked out the window to see Tara and Sam.. in Bailey's car? They stole a cop car?
Now they're running in the building oh my god. "I'm going in. Tara and Sam are there."

"What?!" Chad and Mindy both yelled and immediately ran out of the car. I tried to follow them until Ethan grabbed my hand.
"Ethan let go."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you go in there."

"Why not?"

"Y/n, Kirby just told us ghost face is in there. I'm not going to let anyone get hurt. I'm not going to let you get hurt."

"I saved you the last attack! What if I can save someone else?"

"You didn't save me!"

"What? What do you mean I didn't save you?"

"I-I mean, you did but like.. I don't know where I was going with this but please, don't go in there." This is not the time for puppy eyes.

"Fine.."

"Thank you Y/n."

I grabbed his Cheetos and threw them at his face. "Oh Whoops! Guess I got to go get napkins inside, I'll be back!" I quickly ran into the building and heard Ethan yelling

"Y/n! Those were Hot Cheetos and you threw them in my eyes!"

ETHAN POV

What the fuck. I'm fucking blind and Y/n just went into the same building as my sister who's been wanting to kill her. I got to go inside.

I ran out of the car and opened to door. Everything looked so blurry because of those Cheetos but I could still see Y/n in the elevator. "Y/n Wait!"

Y/n kept pressing the button to close the elevator and I got in right before it closed. "Y/n...hold up...let me breathe real quick.."

"I didn't say anything."

"What is wrong with you!"

"What's wrong with me? Sorry I just wanted to make sure my friends are safe."

"But now you're not safe!"

"Well now we're gonna be "not safe" together!"

The elevator opened and Y/n ran out and suddenly stopped. I slowly walked up to her and saw Gale on the floor. Shit. I didn't want her to see that.

I heard a ring and I looked back to see the ambulance rushing in. I put my arms around Y/n to move us aside and she laid her head on me.

I don't want to see her like this again.. I have to talk to Quinn.