𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

I TRIED MAKING THIS LONGER CUZ ITS THE LAST CHAPTER😋 ALSO KINDA NSFW WARNING.

________

We were all in Sam's apartment celebrating that we finally beat ghost face. Even Kirby was there. I was thinking we should mourn Anika but I guess that's just how the core four is. Wes died and they threw a party last year.

Everyone was eating and drinking but someone was missing and it was Ethan. He said he wanted some alone time but Chad just made him go to the guest room and not their apartment because he wanted everyone to be here.

"Why don't we just always listen to me for these ghost face things? I'm always right!" Mindy shouted.

"Mindy, Suspecting everyone doesn't make you right!" Chad started to argue with her.

Sam rolled her eyes at the sibling and spoke to me "So Y/n, what did they do to you?"

"They tied me up to a chair and got mad at me for talking shit about Richie."

"Glad you did. I still cant believe I kissed a ghost face." Sam made a gagging face.

"You're not the only one." Kirby laughed. I almost kissed a ghost face like two times, but I don't want to tell them that.

Mindy stopped arguing with Chad and looked at Kirby. "You kissed Jill?!"

"What?! No it was Charlie!"

"What? I thought you were gay?"

"Why would you think that."

"Your haircut."

"Mindy I'm FBI. Don't joke about my haircut."

"My bad." Mindy went back to arguing with Chad.

I laughed. It felt good to not have to worry about ghost face anymore. I still don't know if I can trust Ethan though. I mean, he stabbed his sister for me, but still.

That reminds me that I should check on him. I don't even know what to say though. Should I thank him? He tried to kill me twice though.. should I forgive him? Ugh this is hurting my head, but I know I want to see him.

I got up from the chair. "I'll be right back guys." I pushed my chair in and started walking towards the guest room.

"Are you going to see Ethan?" Mindy called.

"Yes."

"Make sure he has a condom!"

"Shut up Mindy!" I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at her face. I walked away I heard everyone laughing. Just killed two serial killers today and they're making jokes about me and Ethan still.

I was about to open the door to the guest room until I realized it was already a bit open. Shit he probably heard what Mindy said. What if he thinks I'm coming in for sex or something? Oh my god. I don't want him to think that-

"Y/n you know I can see you hiding behind the door right?" I jumped after Ethan said that.

"I wasn't hiding." I opened the door fully.

"So you were watching?" Ethan was sitting on the edge of his bed. I saw the tears on his face.

"I wasn't watching either."

"Are you here for a condom then?" He laughed a little.

"You heard Mindy?"

"Only a little bit."

"I just wanted to check on you because I was worried." I sat on the bed right next to him but gave him space. I noticed the bruise on his face from the punch his father gave him.