𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕

ETHANS POV

I'm gonna so gonna die for this. Its not my fault. Y/n tackled a whole ass serial killer for me. Of course I'm gonna save her. Even though I saved her before she saved me. Wait.

Its really Quinn's fault. Why did she say "love birds." She did not have to add that before she was about to murder us.

Y/N POV

I cant believe that just happened, and I can't believe HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THE FUCKING COPS TO GET HERE. Anika died and they took their fucking sweet time. It hurts to see Mindy blame herself for this.

We were all here in the sheriffs department waiting for Sam to come out. While we were waiting, a familiar woman came up to us with a mic.

Tara is going to be furious. Before Tara can even do anything, Sam came back with Quinn's dad and a blonde girl.

The girl looked at Gale and they started arguing right away. Okay so they obviously know each other.

"You're here to make another news story?"

"You know that's not the only reason why I ca-"

Sam cleared her throat to stop the commotion. "This is Kirby Reed. She's a FBI agent and she's going to help us stop ghost face.

"Yeah I'm actually gonna do something to stop it instead of writing books to inspire more "fans." Kirby said.

"I didn't mean for it to happen again."
Gale replied

Now Tara butted in "It's really not that hard to stop writing books. Your rich enough."

"Excuse me young lady I helped save your life last year." Gale was starting to get angry.

ETHAN POV

Are you serious. The FBI is in on this now? Why did dad even let her in on this case. Is this girl even a real FBI agent. She's arguing with Gale like a child.

While dad was waiting for their argument to  finish, he was giving me a deadly glare. SHIT Quinn snitched. I can't meet them in the auditorium. They're all going to say I ruined the plan.

"Um guys I have ECON in like 15 minutes so I think I should be heading out." I said loudly so everyone could hear me over Gale and Kirby's argument.

"What? Are you joking? We almost got murdered and you're worried about ECON? Y/n finally spoke up.

"Y/n I have to go to this. I promise I'll be safe."

Y/N POV

If puppy dog eyes were real, this would be it. He can't keep giving me that look. "Fine but make sure to text."

"Okay mom." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"There's a fucking murder after all of us and you think I'm acting like a mom?"

"Fair point."