𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

I woke up in a familiar room.. the theater. It's the room with all that old candy. Did I just get kidnapped? I looked around and tried to get up, but I couldn't move.

I looked down to see I was tied up to a chair. Okay now i'm actually scared. I heard a deafening ring and someone spoke. I struggling to get out of the chair but nothing worked.

"Hello, Y/n." Ghost face appeared from the shadows with a knife in his hand.

"H-hi?" I don't know what to say. I'm freaking out. What if I start yelling or being mean and he just stabs me? That's what usually happens in the movies, but this isn't a movie this is real. Oh my god I just said hi to serial killer.

"Wow! Kidnapped and you still have manners! I love that."

"What am I doing here?" Ghost face started walking in circles around me.

"Your here to help a family feud." He stopped right in front of my chair and put both hands on the charms arms.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sorry Y/n, I can't ruin the surprise just yet."

I feel like I'm going to cry but I really don't want to right now.

ETHAN POV

I woke up to see my dad in-front of me. I looked around and noticed that I was at the theater. Fuck, Y/n!

I got up right away and to start searching for her until my dad grabbed my arm. "You're finally awake! Sorry for knocking you out, I didn't think you would come if we asked." He laughed.

Why is he laughing? He just punched me, His own son? "This isn't funny dad. Where's Y/n."

"Waiting for you to kill her. Obviously."

"What?"

"We're still doing the plan. Your going to kill her, but we're changing the plan up a bit since you couldn't make her your girlfriend."

"I'm not going to kill her!"

"What? Why not?"

"Because I-" I paused for a moment. "I care about her."

"Ethan. You're not going to ruin the whole thing because of your little crush. Richie would've done it!"

"Dad, I don't want to be like Richie!"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to live a happy life in a happy relationship!"

"With that girl? You think she even wants to be with you?"

"Well- I don't know but I'm not going to kill her."

"Ethan, I just need you to put the mask on." He handed me my ghost face mask.

"I'm not putting that on ever again."

"Ethan, I swear to god I will tell Quinn to slice her throat right now if you don't put it on!" What the hell..

"Fine!" I grab the mask and put it over my head. "You happy now? Let her go."

"Ethan.. I'm going to give you one last chance to kill her. If you don't then this might not end the way you want it.."

"Dad I told you I won't!"

"Do it." He gave me a deathly look and handed me a knife.

"I-I can't."

"Are you my son?"

"Yes?"

"Then start acting like it." He shoved the knife closer to me.

Dads never going to see me the same after this. Fuck, i'm convinced he might kill me if I don't kill her. "Okay.." I grab the knife from his hands.

"Good now go in that room. There's a surprise waiting for you."

What does he mean? I walked towards the room and saw Quinn stranded above Y/n tied to a chair. My heart dropped. Quinn was holding a knife to Y/n's throat. "Stop!"

Quinn turned her head immediately. "Oh you're finally here! Have fun with this one okay?"

I just nodded. I pull out my knife and look at Y/n.. I can't do this. I looked back to see dad waiting at the door. He was watching to see if I actually killed her. I'm sorry Y/n..

"Are you going to k-kill me?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." I added.

"I don't think a sorry will make up for it." She laughed at little bit, but I could tell she was terrified.

She's not making this any easier. "Can you at least tell me one thing?" She asked.

She's about to make this a whole lot worse. "Sure..?"

"Are my friends okay?"

"What friends?"

"Well you are a stalker right? I thought you would know my friends because you were in my closet and everything."

She keeps trying to hide her fear with jokes. Is she okay? I know i'm the one who has to kill her but still.

"Just answer me."

"My friends, Ethan, Mindy, Chad, Tara, and Sam."

"Ethan's okay.."

"Really? How do you know?"

"Can't say. Now, is that your last question?"

"Wait one more.. are you Quinn?"

"No. I just want to let you know.. Im so sorry Y/n.." I raise my knife.

I was about to thrust the knife at her until I suddenly stopped, not this again..

I tried but I can't do it. I can't kill her. I can't kill anyone. "I can't do it."

Y/n opened her eyes with so much relief. "Oh thank god! I thought I was going to die!"

"You will." I heard another voice and turned around to see my dad with handcuffs.

"What are you-" He cuffed my hands together and held me back.

"Detective Bailey! Please untie me!" Y/n shouted with relief.

"Don't you think we should unmask our ghost face first?" Oh no.

"Just untie me first! There's two of them!"

"actually, there's three."

"What- what do you mean three?"

"Yeah I know it's usually two, but wanted to change things up." He smiled.

"You? You're ghost face?"

"Now you're starting to understand! Who do you think this ghost face his?" I struggled to get out of his grasp, but I couldn't. When was dad so strong?!

"Quinn?"

"Good guess, but unfortunately, she isn't this ghost face. I'll give you another chance with a different question.. who do you think isn't ghost face?"

Don't say me. Please don't say me.

"Ethan." Y/n said confidently.

Fuck. "Another wrong one." He grabbed my mask and yanked it off. I couldn't even look at her face.

"It's your loving boyfriend, Ethan! My son!"