𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

I was listening to thats my girl by fifth harmony while writing this. ALSO THIS ISN'T THE OWNER THIS IS THE ONE I WROTE SO ITS THE SAME AS THE LAST CHAPTERS😋

___________

"Ethan?" I didn't know what to think. He was the one person I could trust, or at least I thought I could trust.

"Haven't you learned from the movies? Never trust the love interest!" Bailey started laughing. I glanced towards Ethan to see him looking down.

"Im sorry.." Ethan spoke softly.

"What are you sorry for son?" Bailey was still laughing.

"Son?" I asked. How many plot twists are there?

"He didn't introduce us?" Bailey looked towards Ethan. "You didn't introduce your girlfriend to your own family?"

"Shut up!" Ethan shouted, struggling to get out of his grasps.

"I don't care about any of this! Just let me go!" That did not sound convincing at all even though I tried to be.

"You don't care? You don't care about my son?"

"Why should I?" I glared at Ethan but he was still looking down at the floor.

"Because he loves you so much! He ruined this family for you!"

"Love? He tried killing me, twice now."

"But he didn't. Now, are you sure you don't care about him?"

"I'm sure."

"Awe thats too bad.." Bailey put a blade up to Ethan's neck, forcing him to look at me. "I really didn't want this to happen, but I guess you failed Ethan."

"Wh-what are you doing? That's your son?" Why am I even worried?

"His job was to make you fall in love with him and then he betrays you. He failed so now he has to die." Bailey shrugged. Why is he saying this all so casually?

"Your job? Ethan, everything you said to me? Everything we did together? It was all fake?"

"Y/n I-" Ethan tried speaking but Bailey interrupted him and put the knife closer to his throat.

"Oh so you do care?"

"That's not what I said!"

"Then what do you feel?"

"I did care. I don't care anymore."

"Oh no! I told you to not go breaking hearts." He started laughing again looking at Ethan.

"This isn't funny."

"Ugh, you sound just like him. Can't take a joke huh, unlike Richie. Richie always made jokes.."

"Richie was a fucking pedophile. Who cares about Richie?"

"I do! He was my son you bitch!"

"Whoa, no need to get vulgar."

"I'll kill you!"

"I thought you wanted jokes?"

"You're so fucking lucky your stupid friends aren't here to watch you die yet! I would slit your throat right here, right now!"

"Okay now you're actually getting vulgar."

"You just wait and i'll show you how vulgar I can be." Bailey cuffed Ethan to one of the poles holding up the building and left the room. Just me and Ethan, alone.

I used to want this all the time.. to be alone with him. Now, it's the last thing I wanted.

Ethan broke the silence and spoke "Y/n-"