𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅

ETHANS POV

I made my way to the auditorium. As I opened the gate I saw Quinn waiting for me.

I am not ready for this at all.

"Took you long enough." She said hastily.

"Well sorry I'm not trying to look suspicious as hell."

"You saved your girlfriends life to not look suspicious?"

"She's not my girlfriend, and yes I did."

"She was the only other one in the room. How would this look suspicious."

Shit. "I was paired with her for the sleepover. Wouldn't it be suspicious that you were gone and we both died?"

"That was the dumbest excuse I have ever heard."

"It's not an excuse, it's the facts." I tried to sound more convincing and that did not work at all.

"Ethan you can't be ruining the plan just because of a fucking crush."

"I don't have a crush and I didn't ruin the plan! My part of the plan was to fake my death and I did try to do that. Its not my fault Y/n suddenly became a professional NFL player."

"Then let's get rid of her."

"What?" I felt my stomach drop

"We kill her. She's the only one getting in the way right now. Seems reasonable." Quinn shrugged.

I'll just accidentally save her again. "Okay just try it. She'll just beat you again."

"Exactly why you're going to be the one to kill her."

no. "Why do I have to do it?"

"I've been doing all the work. It's your turn now. I already told dad you ruined the plan because of a little crush."

"Why did you tell him? and again, I didn't ruin the plan!"

"I told him because he would be so proud of you. Just like Richie. He was ready to kill his girlfriend. Are you?" That was a low blow. She knew that too.

Quinn slowly walked up to me and put her hand out with a knife. "If you don't kill her. I will tell dad."

my heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. Dads going to hate me if I don't do this but I can't kill y/n. I told myself not to get attached to anyone and I failed.

I looked at my sister in the eyes and took the knife. "Fine."

I gave Ethan daddy issues because why not😈