𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐

I woke up to the sound of someone laughing. I didn't want to open my eyes because I was too comfortable. I was about to go to sleep until I felt whatever I was laying on moving. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on Ethan's shoulder. I looked to the right to see Sam holding in a laugh.

I slowly got off Ethan to not wake him up. Before I could say anything to Sam she already spoke "Don't worry, I won't tell, you guys have been through enough with the group."

"Thank you Sam, I did not want to deal with them."

"Well you helped keep me and Danny a secret, it's the least I could do."

"Danny?"

"Cute boy."

"Oh! Danny, I forgot he had a name for a second." I nodded and Sam just stared at me. "Maybe I will tell them."

"What, no!"

"Just kidding."

"Thank god."

"Or was I?" and then she smiled and walked away. She better be joking

Ugh, I walked back to the couch and Ethan was sleeping soundly. Why does he have to look so good? It's honestly unfair at this point. I noticed that the blanket fell off of him.

I slowly grabbed his blanket and pulled it over him. Just before I pulled it over something grabbed me. "BOO!" Ethan yelled.

"AH!" I punched him in the face. Shit. Ethan immediately grabbed his face. "Ow... oh my god, what the hell."

"Sorry, I swear I didn't mean to punch you."

"How did you not mean to punch me?"

"I don't know! I thought you were ghost face or something." Ethan just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, i'm just shocked you thought I was ghost face when you were literally staring right at my face and smiling."

"What?! I wasn't staring and I wasn't smiling. Your eyes will literally closed the whole time so how would you know."

"So you were looking?"

"Shut up, I wasn't smiling either."

"Yes you were."

"So you were looking at me?"

"What?"

"You were obviously staring at me if you noticed I was smiling."

"You were staring first."

"Are you a child?"

"The real child here, dressed up as a Harry Potter character."

"Don't even start that, cardboard."

"You know this is the second time I caught you staring at me?"

"This is the stupidest conversation I have ever had in my life and I talk to Mindy on a daily basis."

Quinn walked in. "You guys already getting a divorce?" She put her hand over her mouth.

"Shut up." Ethan said

"What? You guys were so happy together last night?"

"Do not word it like that."

"Y/n, you know Ethan was being so snuggly with you last night."

"What?" I looked back to Ethan mouthing the words "no" to Quinn. He looked back and smiled, "I don't know what she's talking about. You know we should just leave, right Y/n?"

"No no, I wanna hear more Quinn."

"After you fell asleep on him, he was telling everyone to be quiet so they wouldn't wake you u-"

"I-I did that so I could sleep, not for Y/n."

"Yeah sure, anyways don't interrupt me. He put his arm around you and he starting hugging you and then he gave you the whole blanket."

I looked back at Ethan one more time to see him completely red. "I-Th- that's a lie. Why would I do any of that."

"I have a picture if you guys want to see?"

"YOU W-" Ethan cleared his throat. "You what? Why would you do that, that's creepy."

"Just incase you lied, and you did so.." Quinn shrugged and tried giving the picture to me.

"I won't look at it." I tried not to make Ethan feel worse.

"See Y/n knows I would never do that." Ethan said.

I looked at him for a moment. "Give me the fucking picture."

"What?! No!"

"Here you go." Quinn smiled

Oh my god.. she was right. I'm never letting him forget this. EVER.

"What happened to "I would never do that" I mocked his voice.

"Just please, shut up." He grew even more red.

"I'd hate to interrupt this wonderful conversation, but Kirby called. We have to meet her at Central Park." Sam said

"Do I have to go? I'm planning on having someone over..." Quinn asked Sam.

"Is sex really more important than the ghost face problem?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Ugh, fine." Sam looked at Ethan. "Hey Ethan, you good? you're like, really red."

"I'm taking another nap. Bye!" Ethan finally got off the couch and walked towards the guest room.

"Okay anyways Kirby said we shou-" Sam was cut off by Ethan walking back to grab the popcorn. "I'm hungry." He walked back to the guest room.

"Ethan you cannot eat in any bedrooms, you'll make a mess!"

Ethan walked back, once again, and put the popcorn back. "Sorry." He walked back to the guest room for a final time.