𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓

(THE FAKE DEATH SCENE WITH QUINN IS REPLACED WITH ETHAN)

This isn't real. A sleepover while there's a murder on the loose and I have to sleep in the same room as Ethan. This has to be a joke. I'm gonna die. IM GONN-

"Y/n are you okay?" Ethan asked.

"No. I'm not okay, I say I'm scared of ghost face and 5 minutes later he's back trying to kill all of us." I put my hands over my face of how tired I am from all of this.

"Maybe you have powers." Ethan said

"Maybe I could be scared of becoming a billionaire." I replied

"No! a billionaire? That's everyone's biggest fear!" Ethan smiled

We were in the guest room again and I think we mentally agreed that he's sleeping on the floor and I'm sleeping on the bed. "Alright we could go to bed it's already 1am maybe ghostface will be here tomorrow."

"Yea maybe you're right." He said as he sat down next to me on the bed.

Is he serious.
"What the hell are you doing?"

"Going to sleep?" He replied

"On the bed that I'm already on? Get off."

"We're all targets to ghostface. I'm not gonna take my last nap ever on the floor."

"And I'm not gonna take my last nap ever in the same bed as you." I said

"Y/n I'm not going to do anything to you especially without permission."

Did he just- "What?"

"What?"

"You just said you wouldn't do anything without my permission. So you would do something?" I said

"WHAT! No. I didn't mean it like that at all I was just saying I wouldn't do anything to you. I'm just mentioning consent because it's a good reminder you know?" It might be a bit dark but I can still see the shade of red in his cheeks.

"Calm down I was just playing with you. Besides I know you didn't mean it like that plus your a virgin. You don't know how to do "anything"." I said

"What? I do. I've watched-"

"Ethan. That's way to much information."

"Yeah I realized that. Act like I never said that and we're on topic. I'm sleeping on the bed and this is final. We can put a pillow between us if your uncomfortable."

ETHANS POV

I can't believe that just happened. I didnt mean to word it like that. I almost told her I watch fucking porn. We're not that close. Are we? No one's ever that close they'll tell them that. Why am I freaking out about this. I shouldn't care what she thinks, I shouldn't care what anyone in this house thinks. That's going to ruin the plan.

I'm sure I'll forget all about this when the plan starts tonight. When I fake my death y/n is going to run away and not even care.

"Oh by the way, if you have to go to the bathroom I'll go with you."

What is she talking about right now. "What why?" I replied

"I don't think either of us should go out of the room alone. What if ghost face is there and you die? I could protect you." She said

"You? Protecting me? I think you got that the wrong way. You tired pushing me and I didn't even move an Inch."

"That's cause your huge." She replied

"Nah it's just my muscle's."

"You don't have muscles."

"Oh yeah? Want to see?" I started pulling up my sleeve until she turned away so fast.