𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕

Where is he. Everyone's sleeping and Ethan's still not back from ECON. Is he even there? What if he just lied. That's suspicious, but what's not suspicious is that he saved me. Ugh I can't think about this right now. I can't stay here in this apartment especially when ghost face knows we're all here. I have to go back to my own apartment, at least for now.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to my apartment. As I unlocked the door something didn't feel right...

ETHAN POV

I can't hide in her closet forever. I'm going to kill her, for Richie and dad. I heard her unlock the door and I put on my mask. I can do this. If Richie could do it I could do it.

Y/N POV

I set all my belongings down on the floor and headed towards my room. My bra feels so uncomfortable.

ETHAN POV

I had a heart attack when she walked in the room. Okay...just breathe... I can do this. I looked through the closet and see y/n taking her shirt off. She is not making this easier for me to watch. If I watch am I a stalker? I mean I am in her house. Oh my god I regret this so much already.

Y/N POV

I feel like someone's watching me I don't know why.

ETHAN POV

I can feel my face heating up just from seeing her. She was about to unclasp her bra I turned away. Being respectful as if I wasn't planning to kill her. SHIT why is she walking over here. This is it. I can do this.

Y/N POV

I put on my pj shirt and went to open my closet. As I opened it my heart dropped. Ghost face?

I yelled and slammed the door shut as I ran towards the door to get out. I almost made it to the door and I got yanked back. Oh no.

Ghost face was holding my wrist down as I was kicking and screaming. Why was I able to push him off the last attack but not now. I can't even move a inch. I started crying harder not knowing what to do. I don't wanna die... "please don't kill me..."

ETHAN POV

All I have to do is put my knife in her and I'm done. She's not my girlfriend it shouldn't be this hard. I looked her in the eyes and saw all of her tears as she was struggling to move.

I dropped my knife. I can't do this. Not to her. I don't care if Richie could do it, I'm not Richie and I never will be. I just backed away from y/n and ran out of the apartment as fast as I could.

Y/N POV

What the fuck. Did ghost face just not kill me? I have to go back to Sam's right now. I should've never left.

I opened Sam's door with the extra keys she gave me. I was struggling to open all the locks with how shakey my hands were. I was about to wake everyone up until I saw Ethan reading on the couch. "Ethan?"

"Y/n?" He looked up from his book and closed it. "Where were you?" I came back and you were gone and I was worried so I stayed up until you got here."

I just looked at him and I tried to tell him everything but every time I mentioned ghost face I felt like I was crying. I was alone and I was lucky he didn't want to kill me yet. What if I didn't get lucky? I wouldn't be here with Ethan right now. I ended up hugging him before I can finish explaining everything that happened.

"Shh y/n it's okay everything is going to be fine. Your not alone anymore." He hugged me back. "Why don't we go to bed and we tell everyone what happened in the morning?" He suggested

"okay." I said sniffling.

We walked towards the guest room and Ethan sat on the chair in the room As I laid down on the bed. "Um Ethan?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like why are you on the chair?"

"I wanted you to feel comfortable tonight so I'm sleeping on the chair."

I can't believe I'm saying this "can you like.. you know?"

"Can I.. what?"

I'm not saying this. I just pointed to the bed instead. Ethan just laughed. "Why don't you use your words?"

I looked him in the eyes and gave him a face like I was gonna punch him.

"I was just joking." He got up and laid down on the bed next to me. "Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight Ethan." I couldn't really sleep, but it was nice to have company. I for sure know there's another ghost face so it's like all the stab movies. The last fight I was able to push them but this time I suddenly couldn't even push them an inch.. It's either there's two of them or this ghost face just became a bodybuilder overnight and i'm pretty sure it's the first option. No matter what it has to be someone in the group and one of them is definitely Quinn.

ETHAN POV

I got lucky she didn't realize how out of breath I was. That was the fasted run of my life getting back here. If Quinn sees Y/n at all i'm gonna be dead.

I got too lazy to put how he got in the house my bad🙏