𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

I woke up to the sight of Ethan on the other side of the bed. He looked fast asleep. I just smiled. I wish I could be here forever..

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Ethan whispered with his eyes still closed.

"AHH." I threw my pillow at his face

"I didn't even mean to scare you this time." He grabbed the pillow off his face

"Why couldn't you just say hi, or good morning like a normal person?"

"Because that's boring and what do you mean "normal person" you were just staring at me while I was sleeping like a creep."

ETHAN POV

I'm the creep after everything that happened last night.

Y/N POV

"I wasn't staring."

"Oh right, you weren't staring, you were admiring." He winked.

"I'm gonna hit you with this pillow again if you don't shut up."

"Oh no! Not the pillow!" He rolled his eyes as he sat up and the covers fell off him.

Where the fuck is his shirt. I couldn't help but stare.

"Okay now your actually admiring. Have you ever seen a guy without a shirt before?"

"What? Of course I have."

"Okay that's a lie, your a virgin, you haven't."

"Your literally a virgin too?"

"Okay but not as bad of one as you are."

"You dressed up as a cardboard box."

"For the last time, IT WAS A KNI-" He got cut off by the pillow I threw at his face. I started laughing so hard. "You do not want to start this Y/n."

"Why not? Afraid I'm gonna win?"

"It's the opposite." He grabbed the pillow I threw at him and the one under him.

"Wait 2 is unfair.."

"Theres no rules in a pillow fight." He started whacking me with both pillows and I tried so hard to get at least one pillow out of his grip but I couldn't.

"STOP!" I pleaded put he suddenly stopped. He threw the pillows out of the way too. I was laying on the bed as he stood up slowly. He patted his elbows.

Oh no. He jumped on top of me and starting counting down to 0.

"THREE!"

"get off me!"

"TWO!"

"Ethan I swear I will-"

"ONE!"

"THIS ISN'T WWE!"

"ZERO!"

We both started laughing uncontrollably. This really made me feel better after last night, I'm glad he stayed with me. Our laughs dialed down as we realized what position we were in.

He was on top of me, holding my wrists down beneath him. I saw him glance at my eyes and then my lips multiple times.  I also noticed him growing more, and more red.

My stomach felt empty even with all the butterflies. Why is he doing? He leaned down slowly to my lips. He was almost there until the door flew open.

Mindy yelled "OH MY GOD GUYS THEY'RE FINALLY DOING IT!" Me and Ethan quickly got up from the bed. Ethan was putting on his shirt right away.

"No! That's not what we were doing! He just slept with me!" I tried telling her but she wouldn't listen.

"Then why was he on top of you shirtless?" Mindy questioned

I could feel the heat in my cheeks grow. When you word it like that..

Chad came by the door too. "Oh you guys finally lost your virginity?"

"NO!" Me and Ethan both yelled. Not this again.

"Look we will tell you everything! Just stop asking stupid questions." Ethan said annoyed.

"Can I ask two more questions and thats it?" Mindy sounded like a child.

"Fine, go for it." Ethan replied.

"Were you guys about to make out?"

"Okay! No more questions, bye!" Ethan pushed them out of the room and slammed the door.

Chad yelled out "sorry for cock blocking!"

"SHUT UP CHAD!" He rubbed his face, "god they're so annoying." I got up from the bed.

"Let's just tell them what happened right now." I spoke up.

"Ugh, if we go back right now they're just gonna keep making sex jokes about us"

"Ethan. I don't care, I almost died yesterday and you're worried about them making fun of us?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." How'd he forget the only reason we were with each other in the first place?

I opened the door to see everyone gathered at the living room talking. I overhead a little bit. "20 dollars they fucked." Mindy said with her hand out waiting for someone to shake it.

"Mindy!" I shouted at her and she jumped.

"WHAT! what did you hear."

"I'm not even gonna repeat it."

"So you heard the worse part."

"Okay! Shut up, something important happened last night."

"Where my 20 dollars at?" Mindy whispered to Chad.

"MINDY!"

"My bad, keep going."

"I tried going back to my own apartment and cause got too scared last night. Ghost face was in there but he didn't kill me. He looked like he was about to but he suddenly stopped and ran away."

"Are you okay now? Did he touch you?" Sam started questioning me.

"No, he just grabbed me and then didn't do anything."

"So ghost face is picking favorites now?" Chad said

"Ugh why can't I be the favorite. I'm so tired of getting hurt." Mindy added.

"Okay anyways! Moral of the story, I think he's not pulling a Roman Bridger and doing this alone. There's definitely more than one."

"How do you know?" Tara started questioning too.

"Well last time ghost face appeared I was able to fight back and push them around. This time they felt a lot heavier or just stronger in general. I wasn't even able to push them an inch."

ETHAN POV

Quinn gave me one of the scariest looks ever. Shit. Not only did I fail to kill Y/n, she's also starting to figure things out.

"I mean we can't believe you on this for sure but we'll keep it as a theory." Sam said.

Sam's phone started buzzing and everyone stopped and waited for her to say something.

"It's Gale, she said she found their hide out."