𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍

ETHAN POV

I told the group I had another class today.
Y/n tried stopping me from leaving but I somehow convinced her to let me go. I texted Quinn to meet me in the theater again and I was patiently waiting for her.

I felt something tap me and I turned around to see Quinn with her ghost face mask. "Boo!" She smiled and I just looked at her to let her know this is serious. "Ugh you're boring. What did you call me over here for?"

"I don't want to kill anymore Quinn."

"What? Are you joking? You better be joking." She looked shocked.

"No, i'm serious, we shouldn't do this anymore just because dad wants us to!"

"Ethan. This better not be because of your fucking girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"So you don't want to kill anyone because she won't date you so the plan won't work?"

"What?"

"The plan was to make her your girlfriend and then you kill her. Did she reject you? Ethan we can just kill her. She doesn't have to be your girlfriend."

"No! I didn't ask her out and I'm not going to kill her."

"How the fuck are you going to be ghost face without a single kill Ethan."

"I don't want to be ghost face!" I shouldn't have said that.

"What about Richie? What about dad? You're just going to give them up for some girl?"

"She's not "just some girl" and she's not the only reason."

"So she's part of the reason?"

"Well- no. I didn't mean that-"

"You're telling me you're giving up our family.. because of a fucking crush?"

"I just don't want her to feel like that ever again! She's terrified and she's still acting brave, risking her life for her friends! Remember when she literally tackled you for me?"

"Who cares what she's feeling?! If she wants to act hero, or quarterback, she can! It's her funeral anyways!"

"Quinn, I don't want you or anyone else hurting her."

"Awe are you the only one who can hurt her?" She laughed.

"What? No!"

"What about when you tried to kill her. I saw everything that happened Ethan. I was watching. You yanked her and put a knife to her chest. Don't you think that hurt her?"

"Im not proud of doing that Quinn! I won't ever forgive myself for doing that but the least I can do is save her now."

"You think you can save her? Why don't you just tell her that we're ghost face?"

I paused before answering "You know I can't do that Quinn."

"Oh yeah! She's going to be devastated when she finds out her boyfriend was helping with the murders of her friends!"

"This is serious!"

"I know it is, and I knew you would come here."

"What?"

"There might have been a part in the plan I didn't tell you." She smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"The rest of the group took the subway to head over here but Y/n stayed."

"Quinn-"

"She stayed to wait for you.. too bad she might not make it to see you."

I heard a noise coming from the projector of the theater. It was a camera of the apartment. With Y/n sitting on the couch, waiting.. for me.

"Quinn this isn't funny."

"Look! The guest star is coming on!"

I looked back at the projector and saw a familiar figure.. ghost face right behind Y/n and she doesnt even know. The ghost face waved to the camera. I felt my heart drop.

"Y-you told dad?!"

"Yeah! If you won't kill her, He will. You better run lover boy!"

I immediately ran outside of the theater. "I'll be waiting here, traitor!" Quinn yelled at me. Her voice quickly faded away.

———————

I finally got to the apartment. Fuck, please be alive Y/n.. please. I tried opening the door but it was locked. Why does Sam have all these locks?!

I kept pushing myself into the door, trying to break it down. Once it finally broke a bit. I kicked open and shouted. "Y/n! Y/n are you here?!"

I started to search around the house until I heard a voice. "Ethan? Is that you?" Y/n! It came from the living room. I ran as fast as I could into the living room to see no one..

what? I looked at the tv to see the camera again.. the same exact part on the projector at the theater. It was Y/n calling my name.. with my dad right behind her.

My dad quickly knocked her out. She looked unconscious. He then grabbed her and walked out of the apartment.

"Y/n.." I felt like I couldn't breathe. This was all my fault. I couldn't save her. All of a sudden I realized something.

Who turned on the tv-

I felt a sharp pain and fell over. I opened my eyes to see a ghost face mask standing above me. Fucking Quinn..

My vision faded to black.