𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

ETHAN POV

I took the popcorn out of the microwave and dumped it all in a bowl. Shit, I forgot blankets. I headed towards the guest room to get one and stopped when I saw the whole group all sitting in the living room watching something. Ugh. I went up to chad and whispered.

"You think you could get everyone to leave the living room?"

"What why do you want us to leave?" Chad said loudly. I quickly shushed him.

"Shh! You know the movie thing I was talking about with Y/n earlier?"

"Oh so you want us to leave so you can watch a movie with your girlfriend! Okay guys let's go!" Chad got up. I'm gonna hit him.

"Ugh why do you have to interrupt. We're binging twilight." Quinn said.

Tara got up too and said "No, i'm glad. I hate these movies."

"What you used to love twilight when you were younger?" Sam looked confused.

"You were a twilight girl?" Chad almost laughed.

"Chad, we used to argue over team edward or jacob. Same thing with Peeta and Gale." Mindy said.

"Okay! We're leaving!" Chad moved his hands motioning for everyone to get up.

"Mindy you better tell me everything about this." Tara said laughing as everyone left the room. Finally. I made my way to the guest room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Y/n called from the other side.

"It's Ethan, want to watch the movie right now?"

"Sure." Y/n opened the door.

"Can you grab blankets too?"

"Alright, just go to the couch I'll meet you there."

I nodded. I walked to the living room and grabbed the popcorn off the table. I sat on the couch and waited for Y/n and then something caught my eye. I looked at the tv and twilight was still on.

Is she fucking the vampire guy right now? I thought she liked the wolf? Oh my god, he just broke the bed. I thought this was a kids movie..

I jumped when I felt something soft hit the back of my head. I turned around and Y/n just threw another blanket at me. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry you just looked so interested in the movie. Especially at the honeymoon scene too. Maybe we should just watch this instead." She laughed.

"I was not interested in it, I was just surprised."

"Surprised he broke the bed?"

"No... yeah.. but that's not the main reason, it was because I thought this was a kids movie."

"It is, I think. I'm honestly not sure after this scene." She sat on the couch next to me and threw a blanket over herself.

"Okay enough about twilight, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, how about you pick?"

"Glad you asked, I didn't wanna watch something like Harry potter."

"I wasn't even gonna say Harry potter."

"Sure."

"No, like, seriously I wasn't gonna say it."

"Whatever you say."

"I'm deadass."

"Mhm."

"ETHA-" She got cut off by a phone buzzing. "Hold up let me answer this."