𝟎𝟎𝟏/𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟣, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣, 𝟢𝟫.𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"Fuck!"the light skinned girl yelled looking at the time.Jihanni ran into the bathroom and started getting changed before she called Zariah and Avani.

"I'm bout to be fucking late!"she exclaimed showing herself on the call."girl we're bout to be at your house"Avani said laughing turning the camera showing the 148th street sign.

"Ugh I just have to change and wash my face."jihanni explained while pulling the pearl white electric toothbrush out her mouth.

"Ok well hurry up."Zariah said poking her head into the camera. "ok ok see y'all soon."the girl said hanging up the FaceTime.

"It still smells like him."Jihanni reminded to herself as she placed the grey Nike tech over her white lace bra.

She could see the tears forming in her chocolate brown eyes.She quickly wiped them as their was a knock on the door.

"Give me a sec"I yelled as I slid my black ripped jeans over my purple graphic psds.

I grabbed my tote bag and put on my retro cool grey 11.I slid my white iPhone 13 Pro Max in my pocket and put my kaws lanyard notti got me for my birthday last year.

Aaliyah was at work but she be home by 2:30 as always.I grabbed a bottle of water and a bag of hot Cheetos then walked out making sure to lock the door.

"Finally"Zariah laughed as I sat in the back seat next to her and avani. "When was the last time you talked to Dd or Ddot?"avani asked me.

"I've talked to dippin dots not Dd."I've never really talked to Dd but I've of course seen him, mainly when I went to the block or to him and nottis house.

"Ok when?"zariah asked me as I pull my phone out my pocket and go to the dippin dots🖤 contact. "Last night at like 2am."I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Oh is he good?"avani asked she really cared about Darrian they had the brother sister bond me and Ethan had.

"Mm he's just in denial."I said as Zariahs mom pulled into the school parking lot. "Ok have a good day remember Ethan's watching over y'all and he loves y'all"Monica said kissing all 3 of our foreheads.

Monica was like my mom before she started doing drugs.I've known Zariah since the 2nd grade my mom started doing drugs when I was 12 and Monica would let me and my sister stay with them.

"Thanks Monica"I said getting out the car "ready?"Avani asked as we stood at the doors we all just nodded and walked in.

"Jihanni!!!"i heard a similar voice yell I turned and saw elijah "dotty"i yelled hugging him. "You smell like him."elijah said pulling away.