𝟎𝟏𝟒/𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟦,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟦.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live
#✰

"jihanni monroe you tappin in with p phims whats the word"the guy said starting the interview.

"what's the word"i smiled throw up the o."ok ok you valid ma heart,i just want to say thank you for letting us record with you as an upcoming artist/influencer."he continued.

"igh"i smiled laying further into the seat. "in pphims we try to get the viewers to know jihanni monroe as a rapper and the person.it might be personal questions but it's only for the people who love you get a better understanding of who you are"he stated.

"so for the people who don't know where are you from?"he asked. "flip flopped thru the bronx and sugarhill."i spoke.

"igh igh um who you listen to growing up?"he asked looking at his phone for questions. "umm durk for sure,chief keef,drake,polo,future, aaliyah,pop smoke,jeremiah,and Jhené Aiko" i answered.

"mm what made you like start rappin?"he questioned. "personally ian drop anything yet but soon ya heard i got some snippets on insta.but my cousin and his friends for real and my best friend."i said.

"mm for those who didn't know who's your cousin?" "dougie b"i answered. "so how was it growing up wit the doa and oy oygz?"he asked looking for more questions.

"it was not the best they was talking shit about each other to me a lot and a lot of arguments but other den dat it's was fun"i smiled.

he asked some more questions about how it was growing up and some bout doa and oy asking who i claim.

"ok now some of these are personal questions."he started i just nodded and smiled."so where were you when you heard the news of notti?"

"i was in my room and i was texting to him 10 minutes before the incident."i said kinda tearing up.

"oh ok,did you know jayrip?"the guys asked about rippy. "yeah me and him were kinda close but not as close as me and notti"i stated.

"where were you when it happened?"

"i was wit kay kay and dougie"

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝟢𝟩.𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣