𝟎𝟏𝟏/𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟣,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝟢𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"come on we're gonna miss the subway!"ethan yelled as i was trying to swipe my metro card. "nigga if you don't shut up."i said finally getting it to work.

"where we even going?"i asked the boy as we roamed through the subway station. "i don't know yet."he stated looking at the signs.

"let's go on the 7"i spoke pointing."no over here"he said as we walked on the 4. "where are we going?"i asked for the 2nd time.

"i don't know i'll tell you when to get off"he smiled as i sat down and he stood over me.i pulled out my iphone 11 and started scrolling on instagram.

"we getting off at the next stop"he told me as i looked at the sing which said 'battery park 1:27'

i just nodded placing my phone in my front pocket of my shorts.we walked off the subway and walked up the stairs.

there were instantly people trying to sell the fairy tickets."why are we here?"i asked the taller boy. "cus i'm bored and i missed you"he stated softly.

"i missed you too"i smiled hugging him.we started walking around the park looking at everything.

"anni can you fix my hair?"he asked i nodded and stood on one of the benches to get taller then him.i placed his hair in a ponytail showing the fresh cut he got the other day.

"thank ma heart"he smiled as we walked hand in hand down the streets."ouuu let's get dat"i said pointing to one of the stands with fruit.

"ok what one you want?"ethan asked grabbing his wallet."the mango with chamoy and tajin."i smiled."how much is that one?"he asked the lady.

"$5" "ok here"he handed her the money as i took the cup full of the fruit."let me get some"he smiled.

i put it out the cup for him to get one.we continued walking around until his phone started ringing.

"si mami?"he said into the phone. "donde estan tu y jiji?"she asked. "Nosotros estamos en el parque ma estamos bien"he stated laughing a little.

"ok nena, me asustaste, pero encuéntrame, melz, dd y jay en time square a las 3"she spoke into the phone."ok mamá nos vemos entonces"he said before hanging up.

"ok what you wanna do until 3?"he asked me as we started walking again.i checked my phone to see the time '1:43'.

"i don't know"i spoke.we're 2 13 year olds with at the most $400,my phone is on 63%,no transportation.

"let's go to the stu"he suggested i just nodded as grabbed my hand as we walked to the subway.

"hey ma heart"jay smiled as me and ethan walked in the stu."jihanni!"darrian yelled smiling hugging me."you got herpes?"i asked the boy with a big as bump on his lip.

he started mugging me and everyone started laughing."yo-LIL SIS!"quan yelled walking out the booth picking me up.

"why you yellin nig-JIJI!"keem yelled pushing quan out the way."hey ji"Elijah smiled pushing everyone out the way.

"you should get in the booth"dee suggested.they have been trying to get me in the booth for months but i say no every time.

~present day~
𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟤.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
#✰

"ready?"cordell asked me putting his phone down.i fixed my jeans in my full body mirror. "yeah"i forced a little smile and nodded my head.

we walked out my room hand in hand."aaliyah" i said looking for her."yeah?"she replied walking out of the kitchen with a bag of salt and vinegar chips.

"we going to time square"i stated as i put my panda dunks on."ok be safe and have fun"she continued eating the chips while on the phone with jay.

"sup megamind"i laughed at the older boy on the phone."what's good lil sis"he mugged me.

"let's go"i spoke as i finished tying my shoe. "ok" cordell said as we walked to the door.we started walking to the closest subway.

i look up and see the sign '137 st city college station'. "ready?"he asked as he intertwined our fingers.

"yeah."i lied to him and myself as we walked down the stairs.everything just hurt as we got the the end of the stairs.

✰𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐎✰

𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟤.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝖽𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗒𝗅𝗈 streaming now live.
#✰

"is dd here?"i asked dds mom as she opened the door. "yes he's in his room"she replied with her heavy Dominican accent as she moved to the side for me to go in.

"do you know why he's been acting different and he's been smoking a lot more?"she asked very worried."i honestly don't know but i think it has to do with notti"i stated.

"thank you damar."she spoke using my government,but i wasn't mad like i usually would be mainly because she was like my other mom after my own and edots.

"of course mrs.reyes"i hugged her."you can call me mom, mrs.reyes makes me feel old"she said hugging me back."ok sorry mom" i said as i let go and walked up to dds room.

"yo ma heart it's me dudey"i spoke softly as i opened the door.he was sitting in his gaming chair rolling up.

"hey."he said very dry."you know you can talk to me remember?"i asked the younger boy sitting in his bed.

"mhm"he hummed agreeing with me."ok then whats wrong ma heart?"i asked worrying about the boy.

"jihanni"he mumbled to where i barley heard him."what happened with you two?"i questioned the boy who just finished rolling.

"we we're talking in the deli"he started i nodded. "she started leaning in until cordell walked in asking sum 'do you wanna help me baby sit' and ruined everything."dd finished starting to tear up.

i could tell he was hurt because he never cries over a girl."she's one of my only pieces of notti left and she just left me."he cried.

"come here my heart"i said as i got up and hugged him trying to comfort him. "it's just hard because i lost my twin,i'm going up but it's stressful,the opps,jihanni,and crystal. notti should be living his dream it should have been me."dd mumbled the last part but i still heard it.

it broke me realizing he wanted himself dead. "dd don't think like that you don't deserve this."i started to cry because what if he was thinking about suicide.i can't loose one of my best friends.

heyy my babies a lil sad filler i'm sorry in advance buttt go follow mh Heavenlyosamaa yall ik i said this already but her book love or hate??

but how y'all feel bout this???

love y'all (i still love y'all silent readers but not as much)

i was listening to internet sensation by durk over and over again while writing this😂